No love, just focus

"My dear Ella, don't be afraid of the future can change." Lady Galadriel said. "But I just saw Aragorn's head and Sauron has his ring." I said in a scared voice. She smiled warmly for me to calm down and said "The path that you chose there was not to die when every chosen one dies at the end. But your love for Legolas is too strong."

"What do you mean my love for Legolas?" I asked. I tried to hide it, but what's there to hide? She's a Noldor Elf. She looked at me and said "Even though I'm a Noldor Elf, my power flows within you. I can feel what you're feeling." I looked down and said "Sometimes I wish I wasn't the chosen one." As I hugged myself.

She then also has a sad face and hugged me and said "If you weren't the chosen one, you wouldn't be here." A tear slide down from my eye and she then said "Since I care for you, the only way to survive is to watch out for a human with great power." I was confused.

"It is told that the chosen one of the last prophecy will face a new enemy, fresh from its power." she then showed me a painting.

(Displayed on the side)

"So you're saying that, that girl right there with blonde hair is me?" I asked, she nodded and I laughed. "In all my 18 years of studying, Angels don't exist in the middle earth. I did my homework back on earth" I said but as I look closely I could see that it really is me.

***

I couldn't celebrate with the others, I was in deep thought. For me to save the fellowship, to save Middle-earth. I have to focus, enough with this Legolas nonsense if I really loved him I would let him go.

I clutched the necklace to my heart and stomped my way to the fellowship they all looked at me and I announced "Get ready! We have to leave, we put them in too much danger." Like a captain would do.

They all looked at me with shocked faces, Legolas had a concerned look on his face. "Are you alright Ella?" he asked as he grabbed my wrist. I shrugged it off and without looking at him, I said "Everything's just fine, we just have to get this over with."

While I was waiting in the boats since Lady Galadriel is giving them each gifts, she already gave mine which is her powers. Frodo was the first to approach me. "Ella, I know its hard for you since you're the chosen one but you and I have a big play because I am the ring bearer which means every evil creature in this land is after me." he said as he put his hand on mine.

"I know Frodo, but I lost my grandfather. I don't wanna lose any of you. I want to focus on ending this even if it means ending my life. I have to ignore any commitments, even..." I drifted off as I turn to look at Legolas in the distant.

Frodo looked at what I was starring at, he smiled and said "It's very obvious that you both love each other, but Legolas would never hurt you." 

"That's what I'm afraid of, if I would die in the end it would hurt him so bad that it would kill me even if I'm dead." I said as I stared at my reflection in the water.

***

I rode in the same boat as Sam and Frodo, ignoring every Legolas' glances. It was hard and sometimes tears would sting my eyes but I wanted to protect everyone and don't want them to get hurt.

Soon we arrived in a small forest, Aragorn was always near Frodo, Legolas was on watch as always, the hobbits were eating, Boromir was lost and Gimli was protecting me. "Lassie, don't get yourself worried now. You are one pretty lassie no one wants to see you frown." Gimli said. He made me smile a bit.

I was in deep thought until Sam asked "Wheres Frodo?" We all snapped our heads around but found no sign of Frodo... or Boromir. Until I said "Boromir." Everyone started running and searching. I was panicking, I ignored everyone so no one could get hurt but look now Frodo is missing and it was mostly my fault since I put everyone in a bad mood.

That's when I heard Boromir's horn. I had no weapons on me and I was afraid. I ran back to camp to see orcs swarming around. "It's her!" I heard one orc said to the other and the other said "Get her!" The marks on my body glowed brightly.

I was afraid, I could have fight them without weapons but they were wearing armour. I started to run but I tripped on a log and the orc was about to grab me but as I looked up an arrow was soon shot on his chest and he fell lifelessly.

I looked back to see Legolas, he helped me up and said "Stay near me." I obeyed him. Even though I needed to ignore him, I also needed to stay alive.

Next thing I saw was Pippin and Merry being carried away. "PIPPIN! MERRY!" I shouted while Legolas tried to shoot them but it was too late, tears filled my eyes. Then I saw Boromir on the ground with arrows in his chest, tears filled my eyes even more. I was glad that Boromir was gone but even though I hated him he didn't deserve to die especially when I didn't get to see the good side of him. 

"Where's Frodo?" I asked aragorn. He sighed and said "I let him go, he's not safe from our hands anymore." I started to sob as Gimli patted my back. This was all my fault, I am such a big fool. The marks on my body began to glow even more and soon I dashed off towards where Merry and Pippin were being taken.

"ELLA!" Aragorn called out but I ignored it, instead of trying to stop me they joined me. I would get back Pippin and Merry even if it would mean running across the world.