I knew it! I knew it! Middle Earth is real.

I woke up to a beautiful morning on my 18th birthday, I ran out of bed and out of my room, and I didn't use the stairs, I jumped down hoping no one would see me. A shapeless emotion swelled inside of my chest, it was every girl's dream to suddenly have the ability she's always dreamed about.

Then I walked inside the kitchen where I found my mother and father.

"Good morning mother and father!" I said with joy.

"Happy birthday sweetheart" they said in union as they both kissed my cheek. "You're in a good mood." my father said. 

"Of course dad! Its my birthday!" I replied as i took a bite of my pop-tart.

"Get ready pumpkin! Guests are soon gonna be here." my mother said as she shooed me from the kitchen, and I ran and jumped all the way to the 2nd floor and I whispered to myself "I could live like this." I mean who wouldn't?

I went to my room and changed into a green tube dress that came up to my knees.

Soon my sister barged in, wearing a very fancy pink and yellow puffy dress that came up to her mid thigh.

"Happy birthday." she said groggily as she disappeared from the door, mom must have forced her to greet me. Either way I'm glad she did, no matter how many times we fight she's still my sister.

***

It was in the middle of the party, I went over to my parents and asked them "Is grandfather coming?" 

"Yes dear, he's just running late." mom said as I nodded.

People were leaving already, mostly it was just my father's relatives. "Ally can you come help me and your father?" my mom called out. Ally rolled her eyes. 

"What about Ella?" she asked. 

"She don't have to. She's the birthday girl." my mother called out again.

"Don't worry I'll help, I'm gonna put my sandals in my room first." I called as I went to my room, and took a look in the mirror and my necklace caught my eye. I was sad that grandfather didn't come. Until I heard a yell from below, "WHERE'S THE BIRTHDAY GIRL!"

A smile crept onto my face, I was about to go downstairs until I saw a girl standing next to grandfather, her beauty was amazing it stunned me.

She had black silky hair that came up to her chest, piercing blue eyes and red lips as a rose.

Then I heard my mom dropped the frying pan and bowed down, "My lady." she said. I was glad I had very good hearing. Was she grandfather's new girlfriend? If that's the case then grandfather has good taste.

"What do I owe this kind visit my lady?" my mother asked as she stood up. "It has been too long Aubrey but I am here for the chosen one." she said very slow and her voice was like birds singing, but it's like I heard her voice before.

"Oh my..." my mother said almost like she was grief stricken. 

"I forgot." my mother whispered. 

"It's time." grandfather said. I leaned more further to see what's happening.

My dad came in and his eyes widen as he saw the woman, "My lady" he bowed.

My mother held my father's arm and said "Nick, It's time." then Ally came in and said "Hi grandfather! Who is this?" pointing to the woman next to him. 

"Ally, this is Lady Arwen." grandfather said as Arwen bowed her head to Ally.

Ally rolled her eyes. "Aubrey, we have to take her. She's no longer safe here." grandfather said.