Stunned by the white wizard

We quickly rode off in the direction of the rising smoke, Aragorn was riding on one horse he was leading the way, I'm on one and Gimli and Legolas shared one. It did not take long until the mass of piled bodies could be seen. The smoke was rising slowly into the air only making it smell twice as foul as it had already smelt. We dismounted our horses. "It's one of their wee belts." Gimli said softly with sadness in his voice as he dug from the pile of rubble.

I stared at Gimli and thought that it could not be true, the hobbit's were not dead. I was the chosen one and I should have stopped it. They could not be dead. I stared at Legolas who was giving a silent prayer and Aragorn yelled loudly like he broke his toe or something as he kicked an orcs helmet and he fell to his knees.

"We failed..." Gimli said sadly, bowing his head. I went over to Gimli and gave a pat on his back indicating that 'I feel your pain' It was upsetting to find out that the small hobbit's were dead. I never knew them long but they grew on me. I watched Aragorn as he started to feel the ground.

"A Hobbit lay here... and the other." Aragorn said as he moved away slightly still feeling the ground. I silently praised him for his tracking skills were amazing. "They crawled..." Aragorn said as he looked at the markings on the ground. "Their hands were bound." Aragorn felt the ground again this time moving farther away, then he picked up a piece of rope. "Their bonds were cut." Aragorn stood up and allowed the rope to fall to the ground. "They ran over here... they were followed." Aragorn said as he discovered a different set of foot prints. "The tracks lead away from the battle... into Fangorn forest."

Then he came to a stop at the edge of the forest. "Fangorn... what madness drew them there?" Gimli asked in a hushed tone. "But they might still be alive." I said.

I slowly began to walk into Fangorn as the rest followed. I was braver than I thought I was. First I thought that everything I always dreamed of were just made up stories but now here I am, fighting for Middle earth... fighting for the world I've always dreamed of, fighting for my world.

We were walking through the forest, and it was breathtaking. It was huge and green. Aragorn put me behind him as always, right beside Gimli but in front of Legolas. It was a bit grim but beyond that was something that no mere human's eye could see. 

Gimli walked up to a tree where there seems to be blood splattered on it. He dabbed his finger and tasted the blood. "Orc blood." he said as he spat out the taste. We walked further into the forest with Aragorn leading the way.

Aragorn stopped to inspect the ground. "These are strange tracks." Aragorn commented.

"The air is so close in here." Gimli commented on the forest. Legolas looked like he picked up on something as he told us "This forest is old... very old." the forest then began to creak here and there. "Full of memory... and anger." Legolas finished just as the creaking noise increased making Gimli instinctively raise his ax.

"The trees are speaking to each other." Legolas said about the creaking noise.

"Gimli! Lower your ax." Aragorn instructed him. Gimli gave a silent 'oh' as he slowly lowered his ax with his hands in the air like he was telling them that he meant no harm. 

"They have feelings, my friend." Legolas told him. I nodded as I listened more to the creaking noise and if I focus just enough I could hear whispers, just as Legolas said. The trees were speaking to each other. "The elves began it, waking up the trees, teaching them to speak." Legolas informed us.

"Talking trees... Hm, what do trees have to talk about? Hm? Except the consistency of squirrel droppings." Gimli said to particularly no one.

  I could feel a powerful presence nearby but because of the air around me it was hard to tell. "Aragorn, nad no ennas!" Legolas informed. Legolas and Aragorn were suddenly alarmed, and I instantly knew that Legolas was talking about the powerful presence. "Man enich?" Aragorn asked.