Introduce our real names?

I stared at them all, they looked like couples. The thought Of love made me sad. Dracs killed my boyfriend because they couldn't get me. Ugh I need to get some air. I walked outside onto the porch and looked up at the stars. I heard footsteps walk up behind me and soon Party Poison stood next to me, this time he took his mask off and I could see him clearer.

"My names actually Gerard" He told me looking up at the stars. He must trust me enough to give me his real name, so why not return the favour?

"I'm Sophie" I whispered.

"Why did you come out here?" he asked, his hand was close to mine on the decking.

"Just needed some fresh air" I lied, smiling at him.

"You looked a little upset" He said turning to me.

"Just some bad memories, Doesn't matter now" I smiled again.

"Please Stay" He asked with sadness In his eyes, I sighed and went to leave but he put his hand on mine and I stopped. "You make me feel so good inside" He said moving closer.

"Gerard, don't do this" I whispered to him but he came closer until we was kissing distance. I quickly snatched my hand away and ran inside. I sat next to Joey who let go of Kobra Kid.

"You Okay?" She asked softly, I just nodded. "Shall we introduce our real names?" I looked at her for a moment but then nodded again. She stood Up. "My Real name Is Jordan... But call me Joey"

"Frank"

"Mikey"

"Tessa" She squeaked

"Ray" Everyone looked at me waiting for me too speak.

"Sophie" I whispered as Gerard walked in sitting next to me.

"Gerard" He smiled and stared at me.

"Joey... I was thinking about you sharing a room with me? Just so I can protect you" Mikey said nervously and Joey hugged him.

"Yes" She screamed, Mikey laughed and hugged her back. I laughed at the thought of them together... Until I realised what they could actually do. Ew.

I saw Frank stand up holding Tessa's hand in his walking upstairs.

"You guys aren't are you..." I asked feeling uncomfortable.

"Oh that.. No we're just sharing rooms" Frank smiled and winked. Mikey soon took Joey to his room and Ray went to bed which just left me and Gerard alone. It felt very awkward.

"I'm tired, I'll get to bed" I finally said breaking the silence and stood up, he followed me into my room. "What are you doing?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"This is my room as well" He said with a serious face.

"I'll sleep on the floor..."

"Just sleep in the bed. I'm not like that" He laughed, I had to laugh a little. I climbed in the bed wearing Gerard's top and took the trousers off... I had underwear on! I looked over at Gerard who took everything off apart from his boxers, I quickly looked away and faced away from him. He climbed in the bed and turned off the light. This would be a really awkward night for me.