Is it bad to say I'm tired?

I opened my eyes slowly and tried to stand up but couldn't as I saw Gerard stand and gently hold me down.

"Don't move"

"What happened"

"You're shoulder's Injured. You got shot"

"Well that sucks" I saw him smile. "How long have I been out?"

"Two hours" I looked at my shoulder and noticed that my shirt had been ripped and there was a big bandage around my shoulder.

"Is it bad to say I'm tired?" I laughed but then hissed at the pain.

"No, two hours isn't a lot" I looked around to see that I was still on the sofa.

"Can I get up...I want to go to bed" As I said that he picked me up bridal style and headed for the bedroom, he gently placed me on the bed about to undress me. "I Can do that"

"I don't mind doing it" He smirked I just gave him a glare and he walked to the other side of the bed. I pulled my trousers off carefully... It was kind of tricky using only one hand but I got them off in the end. Unfortunately I had to face Gerard because of my shoulder, he didn't mind. He started smiling at me and I laughed. "What the hell you looking at"

"You obviously"

"Well No shit Sherlock"

"Why ask then"

"Because you was staring like I had something on my face"

"Maybe you do?" I quickly felt my face too see if I had anything on it and I didn't. Hm. I turned on my back pretending to be in a mood with him and he put his arm around me cuddling me.

"You have beauty written across it" He whispered in my ear.

"Better go wipe it off then" I laughed, I sat up so we both was the same height and rested my head on his shoulder. Gerard cuddling me felt... Nice. He lifted my chin up and quickly kissed me.

"Wow" I whispered, lost in the moment.

"Do you mind?"

"No" He kissed me again but this time he added passion and it was longer. 'Pull away Sophie, quick before you get stuck in' I kept thinking but I couldn't. 'You're only going to get hurt and you'll only hurt him' I pulled away. But it was too late. I was in love with Gerard. We both slid down into the bed and I rested my head on his chest and went to sleep.