Wedding Bell's

Today I'm getting married to my werewolf my love my imprint Jacob black. "Bella it's time." "OK dad." Charlie was walking me down the Isle of course when I stepped out of Billy's I chuckled silently when I saw who was marrying Jacob, and I. Not only a pack brother, but my alpha Sam Uley! Sam was marrying Jacob, and I. When I got to Jacob I smiled Charlie put my hand in Jacob's, and sat down beside Sue Clearwater once he was seated the wedding began. "Do you Jacob black take Isabella Marie swan to be your lawfully wedded wife in sickness and in health for richer or for poorer as long as you both shall live?" "I do!" "Do you Isabella Marie swan take Jacob black to be your lawfully wedded husband in sickness and in health for richer and for poorer as long as you both shall live?" "I do!" "Then I now pronounce you husband, and wife you may kiss the bride." Jacob kissed me softly then turned us towards the people. "Congratulations you two!" "Thanks Paul."

Two hours later we were all in the clearing when Charlie yelled. "Holy shit!" Then lowered his voice. "That is going to take some time getting used to Bella?" "Yeah dad?" "I love you Bell's" :"Right back at you dad." "Oh and Jacob?" He lifted his head. "You hurt my daughter, and I'll shoot you in the head." "Dad!" "What it's true!" I shook my head while Sam Paul and Seth all roared with laughter. I laid down against Jake half asleep. "Sam?" "Yeah Jacob I really wish there was a way to talk to Bella in this form!" "There is." "How?" "Mark her." "Won't that hurt her?" Em sat up. "No Jacob, it's pure pleasure." "OK I'll ask her." I got up and went to the tree line getting dressed. "Come with me for a minute OK?" I nodded, grabbing his hand. I took her to our house. "Bella there's a way that you could talk to me in my wolf form." "How Jake?" "Mark you." "What's that?" I rubbed the back of my neck nervously. "It's a bite mark Sam did it to Em, and she said its pleasure." "OK let's do this!" "Are you sure?" "Yes Jake I love you, and it kinda bothers me that I can't talk to you while you are in your wolf form." "Well now you will be able too my love." I nuzzled her neck, and licked her where my mark would lay the rest of our lives. She moaned softly. I bit down causing her to moan out loud I pulled back sealing the bite wound wincing slightly I stepped back shifting. "Can you hear me my love?" Bella smiled. "Yes Jake I hugged him. "I love you no matter what form you're in." I purred loudly. "I love you to Bell's come let's get back to the clearing before they start thinking I'm killing you." I shook my head laughing. "We heard that!" We both laughed. Jacob's sounding like sharp barks. "Hey Bell's?" "Yeah dad?? The Cullen's are back I flinched feeling the whole rip back open Sam and the pack snarled. "I'm alright, just give me a minute." I placed my head on Jake's shoulder. It helped a lot. Leah whined coming to my side. "It's alright Leah I'm fine." Sam snarled "What was that?" "That's why I wrap my arms around my midsection when they're mentioned, just don't say you know who's name it's twenty times worse!" "Who Edward?" I nearly screamed, Sam and Jacob roared. I hit my knees with Leah wrapping around me. Sam shifted. "Do not speak that name!" "Yes alpha!" "Jake?" "Right here sweetheart." His wolf curled around me nuzzling my neck purring softly, the hole sealed up letting me breathe easy. "Dad, I don't care if they're back, or not. I'm married to Jacob. If Edward really loved me he never would have left me please leave it be!" "Sorry Bella I didn't know that hurt you!" "Why do you think I scream in my sleep?" "That's why?" "Yes!"