Telling Bella

Bella's P.O.V

I stopped outside of Billy's house at La push aka the reservation right when Jacob stepped out of his dad's house. I got out of my truck locking eyes with Jacob. I felt a slight tugging but I just pushed it off. Jacob yelled "Bell's!" running up to me before he pulled me into his arms hugging me to his chest. "Bella my beautiful Bella! Let's go. I have to show you, and your father something!" He put me in the passenger seat jumping into the driver's seat, and sped off. Jacob drove me to Charlie's pulling me to my door quickly knocking on my door. When it opened Charlie asked "Yes? Jacob!" Charlie was stunned, pausing for a second before saying. "I thought you were sick?" Jacob didn't even listen to my father. All he said was. "Come, I need to show you something." Before he dragged us into the wooded area where my dad cut wood as he turned, and stripped I turned embarrassed exclaiming "Really Jake really!" I turned when I heard a whimper, and found an overgrown russet colored wolf the size of a horse standing in front of Charlie. My dad squeaked "Werewolf!". It went behind a tree then came out in human form "Jacob!? Bella whispered, shocked.

Jacob's P.O.V

"Bella, listen to me please, do you remember when I told you the story on the beach?" "Yes the story of the cold ones and the rumor of your pack being descended from wolves, but I thought it was just an old wives tale!" "Do you remember what I told you about imprinting?" "Yes it's a wolf's mate, and isn't it against your laws to tell humans unless they're your..." She stopped with realization in the depth of her eyes. "Am I?" Jacob nodded. "Yes Bella, you are my imprint as I am yours." She nodded slowly then fainted. I caught her in my arms. "Bella!" Charlie and I yelled. "She's alright!" "Sam?" "Yeah Jacob I followed you here, and listened now Charlie. She's just shocked that's all she'll wake up soon, Charlie we need to take her to the La push, and don't worry we will not hurt her it's against our laws. OK?" "Yeah OK." "Jacob carry her back I'll follow." Sam, and I ran back to La Push. When I got there I carried her into my dad's house, and put her on the couch. "Jacob what happened to Bella?" "Billy it's OK Jacob here has imprinted, and it came as quite a shock to all of us especially his imprint she caused Charlie, and Jacob quite a scared when she fainted, but she'll wake up." Bella groaned, waking up slowly Billy went to his room while Sam went to Emily's. "Bella sweetheart." "Jake?" "Yeah sweetheart it's me." She looked around. "OK not a dream you really imprinted on me?" "Yes." "Oh boy." "Bella I know that he hurt you, and it pisses me off, but Bell's I will never hurt you like that I'll give you time, but know this if you ever need me, and I'm not there either call Billy's or drive here OK? Promise me this." "I promise Jake." I drew her to me, hugging her to my chest while she laid her head on my shoulder. I smiled, holding her tighter. "I love you Bella." She just kissed my neck. I smiled, kissing her head, tightening my arms around her. "I'll always be here Bella always." She snuggled closer to my chest, and whispered. "I know Jake."