First shift

I do not own Twilight it belongs to Stephany Myers I am just playing around with her character's. 

                                                                               JACOB'S P.O.V

I went back to the reservation as fast as my legs could carry me. When I finally got there Sam Utley was talking to my father Billy Black. "Jacob, stop!" I ignored him, and kept running. I screamed out in pain, when it quit I yelled "What the hell!" but a choked bark is all I heard. "Jacob!" I flinched at the yell in my head. I turned slowly, and saw Sam standing with his arms crossed over his chest. "Jacob, we are wolves, this is normal for us." I honestly don't know why you shifted, with the cold ones gone you really shouldn't have shifted unless you found your imprint." He froze, and paled (it couldn't be!) "What Sam?" "Nothing, just thinking go home, and get some rest you'll need it. The first shift is always the hardest now it should be as easy as breathing.

                                                                               Sam's POV

The only reason Jacob shifted is if his imprint was nearby, and he had already met her. It can only be Charlie's daughter Bella which means Jacob was right. I sighed softly only one way to find out Bella needs to get to the Rez, and soon.