Chapter 8 Corto Maltese

A/N Hey guys, sorry I haven't update in SO LONG! Ive been ridiculously busy, with the start of school, the soccer season and much more! But I am so excited about Arrow Season 4! It's like the death of the Olicity fandom! I cant believe the mid season finale is next week and they might kill Felicity, I won't be able to live with myself if they do that!!! Anyway, on with the story, and dont forget to vote and comment.

The team landed in Corto Maltese, less than 10 hours later. They headed to an ARGUS facility where final plans were made.

"We know she's in there Oliver. And trust me, we all want to save her just as much as you do," said Roy, as they sat around a large conference table. Computers chimed as people all around the table tried to hack cameras in the building, to get a blue print of the landscape they were going to face.

"Thanks Roy, but remember, this is my mission. My crusade. Don't get yourself killed out there, and if anything happens where they put you in a life or death situation, you leave," said Oliver. "You're like my brother, Roy, and I would never forgive myself if something bad happened to you."

"Oliver, when I first met you, do you remember what I told you?" asked Roy.

"You told me that I saved you, that I gave you purpose." said Oliver, remembering first meeting Roy many many years ago. Oliver remembered how he dissaproved of him, until that one night where Roy saved the city using his Mirikuru strength.

"Now, Oliver, it's time for me to save you. We know that you can't go on without Felicity, so saving her means saving you," said Roy.

"He's right, Oliver," Diggle chimed in. "We all know what we signed up for, we know that our lives are at risk, but we accepted that. We know what we are up against, we faced Slade back a few years ago, remember? Everyone here, all of the ARGUS back up, Roy, and I know what we are risking, but we are okay with it. Oliver, you have saved us so many times, now it's our turn to save you."

"Thanks Dig, you really are the best man I've ever known," said Oliver.

"Hey?!" joked Roy.

"You too, Roy, you too."

________________

Within a week of being in Corto Maltese, the team had determined the general landscape of the building. The ARGUS IT section had used different algorythms to compare this building, to all the other Palmer tech buildings, as well as using the satelites, and hacking the cameras inside the building.

Everyone was suited up, Roy in red, Oliver in Green, and Dig...well dig was just dig, so he was wearing black. Oliver and Roy both had 24 normal arrows, along with some specialized arrows, crafted by ARGUS engineers. Grappling Hook arrows, to use for zip lines for a quick escape, voice recording arrows, to set up bugs in the building itself for people in headquarters to listen in for any useful information, explosive arrows, rope tying arrows, dart tranquilizers, magnetic arrows and of course, olivers famous boxing glover arrow.

Diggle, on the other hand, had a few glocks and his handy dandy machine gun.

They waited until nightfall, and they were off. They rode to the Palmer Tech building on their motor bikes, hoping the shadows and the darkness of the night would keep them hidden. Soon enough they reached the building. Oliver skidded to a stop, followed by Roy and Diggle.

"We all know what we have to do. Stay in the shadows, stay hidden. Make sure you keep your line open at all time, so we can know if your in trouble. If you find felicity you get her out of there. We don't kill unless we must. We stick together. We're a team. Just like old times" said Oliver quickly.
"Just like old times," reciprocated Diggle and Roy in unison.

They all got off there bikes. The time was finally here. It was now or never.

A/N THANKS FOR READING THIS CHAPTER, I know it's been a while and I apologize. I'm Going to have a lot more free time now, so I will update more often!! Hope your enjoying it, please comment and vote!!!

Xoxo

Ella