Chapter 11-family

Start from the beginning

"That's exactly what I mean." Bella said. I looked at her and smiled. She smiled back. I gave her a hug and said

"Yes! I would love to be your daughter!" I let go of her and caught up with my actions and I cringed. Did I just have an unnecessary outburst? Bella and Edward laughed.

"That's a relief I wasn't sure you were going to answer!" Bella said.

"So if you are my mom, you are my dad that means Reneesme is my sister, Jacob is my brother-in-law, Jasper and Emmett are my uncles, Alice and Rosalie are my auntie's, Max is my cousin and Esme and Carlisle are my grandparents." I said. I need to get this straight.

"Yeah that's right." Bella said.

"You know you two have given me everything I've ever wanted by your 'proposition'?" I said.

"Really?" Bella asked.

"Yes I've always wanted parents to love me and never leave me. And to have a family anyway is just awesome I can't wait till I get better! You have not just made my day you have made my life!" I said. Bella gave me a hug.

"Well then welcome to the family!" Edward said.

"Thank you so much! So when do I start calling you mum and dad?" I asked.

"As soon as you want to." Edward said. Yeah I can't imagine calling you 'dad' so you are going to have to wait for a while. Sorry.

"We have all eternity." He said. I smiled at him.

"What?" Bella asked.

"She thought that she can't imagine calling me dad so she said I'll have to wait awhile but we have forever." He said.

"Can you imagine calling me mum?" Bella asked.