•Fix It•

Just a quick chapter for you guys bc I haven't updated in a while <3 important note at the end so check that out after you read ;)

°°should be edited°°

No real smut in this one, kinda lashton centric, just blow jobs... descriptive blowjobs:)
Luke pulls hair a bit but other than that it's pretty vanilla 🍦🍦🍦🍦
×××××××××××××××××××××

"So hot"

"What?"

"Nothin', turn back around, Ash" Luke huffed as he watched one of his boyfriends make breakfast from his seat on the bar stool,
"Are you staring at my ass Lucas?" Ashton asked, raising his eyebrow as he turned to the blue eyed boy.

"No. Now turn back around" Luke whined as Ashton chuckled and turned to continue making breakfast, over-dramatically shaking his ass to make the blonde boy giggle.

"What did we just walk into?" Michael asked, a worried looking Calum trailing behind him.
"Guys I think we actually broke him" Calum muttered, poking the drummer in the side and earning a light slap to his hand.

Michael walked over to Luke, wrapping his arms around the blondes shoulders and laying his head in the crook of his neck. "Lukey if you don't stop staring at Ashton's ass you might burn a hole through his pants," Michael commented, rubbing his nose lightly along Luke's neck. Kissing the spot just before where his jaw started.

"And if you don't stop teasing me, I'm gonna get harder than I already am." Luke bit his lip, jutting his head forward when Michael gave him a confused look.

Calum and Ashton had gone into a full make out session. Ashton had his hands running through Calum's hair as Calum rubbed circles into Ashton's sides.

The two watched as their lips disconnected. Calum's trailing down to Ashton's neck slowly as the curly haired boy turned his head to look back at his other two lovers.

"That got their attention," Ashton smirked while Calum chuckled lowly into his throat.
"Pretty sure Lukey already has something to deal with, staring at your ass and all"

"Fuck off Cal." Luke whined, squirming in his chair when Michael started rubbing him through his pants.
"Pretty sure he'd rather fuck you babe,"

"We all would" Ashton added, letting his eyes slip shut when Calum slipped a hand down his pants, squeezing his ass under the fabric.

" 's your fault Ashy,"

"What is?" Ashton asked, smirking slyly and again raising an eyebrow at the boy before the blonde continued.

"I've got a problem,"he whined before Calum added,

"What kind of problem" causing Luke to groan.

"A big one"

"What do you want Ash to do about it?" Michael breathed out, marking Luke's neck and releasing the bulge in his pants as he listened to Luke whine at his loss and Ashton moan under Calum's touch.

"Fix it"

Calum chuckled, pulling the hazel eyed boy towards the other two, "you heard him Ash," he paused, leaning into the other boy "fix it".

"Fuck-" Ashton cut himself off as he yanked the boy with blue eyes out of his seat, softly pushing his lips onto they younger lads and trailing his hand to the front of his jeans. Slowly pulling the zipper down, he palmed the boys bulge, eliciting small 'mhmm' s and 'fück' s from him.

Ashton dropped to his knees, kissing Luke's clothed dïck before pulling it out and kissing the tip, feeling a soft hand run through his dirty blonde curls.
"Ash, please" the blonde whined, looking down at the eldest with soft blue eyes.

"So needy Lukey" Ashton pointed out, causing Calum and Michael to chuckle as Luke whined louder.

"Babe-mhmm" Luke cut himself off as Ashton took all of him into his mouth, sucking and swallowing around his dïck.
"Fuck babe you look so good on your knees" Calum croaked out, his voice deep and gravely, running his hands through Ashton's curls. Ashton moaned around Luke, making the boy whine and pull at the older boys hair.

"Oh fuck don't stop. Please don't stop Ash- fuck" Luke moaned and nearly screamed as Ashton bobbed his head faster, flicking over the tip with his tongue, tasting the bittersweet pre-cum leaking from the top.

"Fuck Ash I'm so fucking close" The blonde moaned as Ashton licked up the veins scattered on his cock.

Michael was back to sucking small marks into the younger boys neck, sliding his tounge over the newer ones. He slowely slid his hands down Luke's back, his hand going unnoticed by the blonde. He reached down, spreading the boys ass apart and teased a finger over his hole.

Luke moaned out, sure that their neighbors were tired of the boys antics, but he didn't care. He continued moaning loudly into the air, pulling g harshly at Ashton's hair and wiggling his ass for Michael as he inserted another two fingers. Calum had stood back to look but was now walking over to thew three.

Only then had Luke realized that he was the only one with his pants down, but he didn't care. It was early, he could repay the boys later.

"You gonna cum Luke? Hmm?" He felt a hot breath against his ear as Calum continued to look Luke in the eye.

"Oh f-fuck yes!" Luke stuttered as Michael entered a fourth finger into his ass, slowley moving in and out.

"Cum for us Luke, let Ash taste you yeah?" Calum groaned at his own words I to Luke's ear, making Luke shoot his load down Ashton's throat. Ashton Swallowed it all like a pro as Michael inched his fingers out of the boys ass.

"Shit-" Luke cursed, coming down from his high, taking a deep breath to steady his heartbeat a little.

"Ash, your eggs are burning,"

"OH FUCK!" Ashton jumped from his place in front of Luke and ran to the kitchen to re-make their breakfast, Calum following to clean up the mess.

Michael chuckled at the two, wrapping himself around Luke and rocking them back and forth, burring his head into the crease where Luke's shoulder and neck meet. "Wanna go shower?".

"Yeah," Luke sighed happily, rubbing the pale boys armed and dragging him upstairs as the other two made breakfast.

'Best Monday EVER' Luke thought...

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Eh...

That's how I describe this chapter.... Eh

I just wanted to post so you guys had something to read AND

-----The chapter before this is the book votings and there are two books that are tied and I'd be great if you voted some more so that I could start a new book and give you good stuff to read and everyone would be HAPPY-----

QOTD:
What is your favorite place to eat

AOTD:
currently a pizza place called Mellow Mushroom bc I'm a basic emo bitch.. :D

OKEEEE ILY BABES BYEEEE