"As sexy as you look in these heels, they make you look dominating. I dont want that." He says before tossing my heels to the side. I was bare in front of this man. And yet I had no shame. He reached above my head where I saw rope. He tied it around my wrists then walked over behind his desk.

The rope moved higher to the ceiling lifting me up, until I was balancing on the tips of my toes.

"I told you I liked to keep people on their toes. I did mean literally." He said chuckling. I moaned at the sudden position I was in.

"Keep your legs apart. Dont move them from here." He instructs then disappears behind me. "Do you trust me Rayleen?" I hear him ask seriously and I nod, unable to speak due to the tape.

"Positive?" He asks, looking into my eyes suddenly and I nod again. He takes a blindfold and puts it across my eyes, blinding me from sight.

"I am going to deprive you from senses except touch. You will not be able to see me, hear me, or even scream my name. Just feel. Okay?" He sounds more distant and I nod. My heart was pounding like a hammer.

Did I trust this man?

Of course I did.

He was my boyfriend.

So what did that matter?
The angel and devil on my shoulder bickered back and forth meanwhile I tried to calm my nerves. "If it becomes too much for you. Stomp your left foot 3 times. Okay?" He explains and I nod again before I feel strange plugs cover my ears.

I hear nothing . Fuckity fuck fuck.

I feel fingers strum across my stomach and I moan.
Wait did I? I have no idea.

I feel fingers opening my lips and pressure on my clít, it sting and pinches and I clench together. Then I feel a similar sting on each of my nípples and I shriek.

He was using..those clamps on me.

Oh.

Every time that I tried to move, the clamps shocked me a little and I cooed in pleasure. I then felt vibrations...strong vibrations..directly on the tip of my clít and I screamed. I couldnt help it, it was so fast and it was directly there and my body jerked, causing me to feel a slap on my àss.

What was he going to do next? I almost combusted in anticipation but this pleasure was beyond real.

Beyond touch. It was too fast...there. His grip on my thigh kept my legs shaking, ever so often he'd give a slap to my àss or my thigh causing me to cry out again.

My body began to covulse and I felt an earbud being pulled from my ear, "Dont you dare think about cùmming!" He said, hotly into my ear. I protested and pulled myself down lower, but I was still hovering on my tiptoes and my wrists were burning from the rope. The vibrations got set higher...so high I dont think I could cùm because my body couldnt register all the pleasure it was recieving. He tugged at the clamps on my nípples which felt like was attatched to my clít and I whimpered.

"Aw, you dont like this game anymore do you Rayleen?" He teased in my ear and I shook my head still moaning from the lack of release. Without warning the tape covering my mouth was ripped off...hard and the after sting brought a wave of pleasure, but as soon as I went to react to it, Eli said, "Scream my name. Let everyone know who's making you cùm tonight. Scream my fùcking name."

Thats what I did. Tears collected in my eyes as I struggled to keep the órgasm in. "Please Eli, let me cùm please!" I begged, my hips moving involuntairly towards the strange objects attatched to my body.

"No. I dont think you're deserve it. You're not ready." He mocked.

"Yes! Yes I am!" I corrected in pleasurable agony. I felt his finger slid into me, rubbing in soft circles, and I threw my head back. "Who's pùssy is this?" His voice sounded distant. The pleasure was overwhelming.

I felt another tug on my nipple clamps and I screamed. "Yours! It's yours! I'm sorry Eli. It wont happen again. Please let me.." My bottom lip trembled. I couldnt even speak.

"Rayleen, when I count to 5 you may cùm." He says, calmly. I nodded and continued to push my hips against the toy below me.

"One." He breathed and the vibrations changed to a different pitch.
"Two." Higher, Oh fùck. Oh fùck. He waited for awhile. Allowing me to adjust to the change. "Three."

"Four." I had no time there. "Eli, please" I said, still in soft gasps. "Didnt tell you to speak. I'm going to start over. One."

"But-"

"One." the vibrations changed again and I squirmed.
"Two." Please, please, please.

"Three." I was out of breathe.

"Four." Right there...right there. His finger pressed upwards, hitting a new spot. And as if on que... "Five."

I screamed out his name as I struggled to keep still, my body moving up and down across his fingers. Still òrgasming, he put his lips to mine. Tasting the desperation and lust in our kiss. He tasted sweet...like strawberries and he tugged on my bottom lip as my òrgasm came to a sad end.

He took off the blind fold, everything looked blurry due to my tears and he untied my wrists. My toes ached but I hadnt even noticed.

"Dont ever do that again." He said, kissing my nose.

"Okay. I'm sorry Elliot." I said truthfully and he smiled. "Are you alright?" He asked me and I nodded and smiled shyly.

"Alright. I'll give you time to rest and go get Amy for you." He said handing me back my clothes and a large jacket. He kissed my forehead before leaving, allowing me to collapse on the ground from exhaustion.

A part of me, excited and completely aroused by what just happened and the other completely mortified.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Late night update.

What yall think? Intense right? lol And this is no sex...so you can only imagine what I have in store for yall.

Dont worry, every chapter wont be all sexual stuff and thats not what their relationship is mainly based off of. Youll see. Stuff gets emotionally juicy soon lol .

Tell me your honest thoughts okay guys?

20 comments 19 votes.

Also my birthday is in three days . I might do a double update on all books then.

Laters, my little slaves!

xxx