And as her tongue reached my clit, and I threw my head back in pleasure, and began to close my eyes, I felt a fistful of my hair to look into the eyes of..Oh shit!

Elliot! His eyes showed anger and...lust? I'm pretty sure lust. Gina didnt notice and began licking and sucking on my pussy, Amy sat there, vibrator still to her pussy. The crowd must have thought it was part of the act cause they kept cheering. "Rayleen." He growled and I gulped. "Ye-Yes?" I stuttered. "I'm going to count to three and you will stand up and follow me. Or else I'll embarrass you in front of this whole damn club." He says slowly and calmly through grit teeth. My heart was racing and I could barely hear him because it was beating so loud. "One." He says strongly. My feet felt like they were wobbling and I struggled to get on them straight. "Two." He said harshly. His whole look..the demanding look in his brown eyes melted away the dominant look I had earlier, revealing...dare I say it...my submissiveness to him.

Finally getting to my feet, he dragged me off stage in a tight hold on my elbow. "Hey, can I join when you punish that little slut of yours?" Some guy asked as we walked towards the back. Elliot stopped and turned back. "You're right. This is a little slut. My little slut. So fuck no!" He says angrily. "Mr-Mr. Carter. I'm sorry, I didnt know that was yours-" Elliot caught him off. "She is mine, not that. She's not property, she's not an object. She's my women. Now fuck off before I have you removed." He yells back, before continuing to drag me to the back, which looks like his office. The room contained different ropes, and whips and such. This was a sex room.

Gawd.

"You really think that coming to the only BDSM club in the town was a good idea?" He asked calmly and I stand there ashamed and embarrassed, I dont see why though. "That this being the club that just so happens to be 5 blocks from work was smart? That maybe ditching our date to come to a club you knew I owned was smart?" The questions kept rolling in, but I kept my mouth shut. "Im waiting for an answer. Is that what girlfriends do? Cause last time I checked, they dont let another person eat them out! Is this what you wanted huh? To go cheat? How do you think I felt seeing you up there? Letting someone else taste whats mine? You wouldnt have liked it if the situation was in reverse! I told you this shit was dangerous!" He said, throwing his hands up in the air. That was true. -5 points for Banks. "As a sub, you said it was dangerous. I was having fun with Amy and I didnt know what to do so I did it." I said, trying to make myself understand. "Rayleen. Baby, what you need to know is that. No matter where you are, if it's BDSM or not. Your first chance to get out is if you say ' No' You dont have to do that." He said his voice softening and I nod and put my head down.

"You're mine. Sub or not. You belong to me." He said, narrowing his eyes at me. "But-" He cuts me off again.
"No. Tonight I was going to be a little gentlemen to you but you want to play again. Act like a little slut, oh I'll treat you like a little slut." He says with a sly smile. Why was his talk turning me on?

I bit my lip and groaned softly and he walked up towards me slowly.

"We're in a BDSM club sweetheart and you're with your boyfriend so take off that wristband. I'm going to show you what I used to do to my whores. And since you're most definitely my whore. You'll get it ten times worse. Ready...girlfriend?" He said, stretching the last word. My mouth feels glued together and my neck feels stiff, this is really happening?

Lord please prepare me for what is to come.

"You dont want to talk?" He says, disappearing behind me. After a few seconds a feel tight tape go across my mouth and it doesnt feel like duct tape. It feels thicker and stronger. "Hands above your head." He instructs and I do so shakingly. He reaches to my shirt and rips the thing cloth open, thinking he was going to keep me in my bra, he doesnt. He rips that off as well, along with my panties.