Chapter Thirteen - Sansa VI

Author's Note: So I guess half of you are mad at me for not updating in a long while. And for that I'm so sorry! Seriously, I had this chapter typed but I still wasn't happy with it so I rewrote it a total of three times. I sincerely hope you like this chapter and leave a comment at the bottom. Also, don't forget to vote:)

She was dreaming.

She knew she was. What made her distinguish this? Maybe, it was the strange out of body feeling she kept on feeling?

The feeling of weightlessness. Yet, she didn't feel like herself. She felt more free if that were possible? Like she wasn't exactly in her own skin.

She could feel the rough tendrils of wind blowing past her body. She could see a vast body of water beneath her.

She could smell the atmosphere around her. She didn't want to stop this dream. Where the laws of the world didn't matter.

"Sansa?!"

"Sansa?!"

The bright picture of the sea started to fade into blackness. Until eyes of dark brown fluttered awake.

"Huh?" Her sleepy eyes blink away the sleepiness along with the strangeness of her dream.

She stares a moment.

Soon a blush materializes upon her pale cheeks. Igniting her auburn hair making her face more round and enticing for the Lord before her.

"My Lord? Why are you here?" Pulling the thin cover higher to hide her blush.

"I can't visit my soon to be wife?"

Sansa shies away in embarrassment. Wanting to hide forever underneath the safety of the covers.

She wasn't exactly ready for Viserys to show up in her chambers early into the morning. How horrid she must look in the mornings, she thought.

"It looked like you were having a good dream. " Sansa nodded pulling the covers down a bit so her eyes could see his blue ocean ones.

It felt like she could be just herself when those eyes gazed upon her. It had been a long while since she could let her guard down and her emotions show.

"Care to share?" His question on elaborating stumbled her thoughts.

Would he think her insane?
Would he not believe her far fetched stories?
And lastly, would he loose his interest with her?

After a moment Sansa began recounting her dream to the Targaryen heir.

"It felt like I was flying. " Sansa saw her soon to be husband's eyes widen as his lips part surprise. She desperately wanted to kiss them, she stopped her thoughts there.

"Flying?" She hears him ask.

"Yes." She coughs distracting herself from her wayward thoughts.

"I was flying over a body of water. Yet, I didn't feel like I was in my right skin. " Sansa finishes.

"We must talk more of this later. We will be receiving guests in a few short hours. "

Sansa could see his worry. But surely not how could the Lord of Dragons ever show anyone else worry?

Moments later a dress had been picked out for her and set aside for her after her morning wash. The dress was of light blue. The sheerness of it made Sansa stare in awe. 

She was done drying herself. Slipping into the dress. Looking at herself in the mirror. Her breath caught. She had decided to leave her hair down and what a sight. With her auburn hair giving a natural curl the blueness of the dress stood out more dominantly.
She was a force to be reckoned with if she might add.

Suddenly, she could hear loud noises coming from outside. She was curious to see just who Viserys meant.

She walked casually to the front entrance. Since, she was a lady and ladies did not run. Her eyes widened at the sight.

She could see Daenarys and Viserys. Daenarys stepped out from her brother and walked forward. The noise I had heard were the thunderous gallops of a thousand horses with a whole tribe of Dothraki.

One of them dismounted. Then I soon realized what was happening. Daenarys just met her future husband.