Chapter Eight-Arya III

Arya mounted her horse.

A horse that her brother, Robb, had bestowed to her. Much to her mother's dislike. The thought of her little Arya breaking the rules of a lady. But, she had never never been one, and wasn't going to start acting like one anytime soon.

But-there was nothing that Caitlyn Stark could do. They rode off at first light; when the sun painted warm colors across the sky. Much to Arya's delight, ever since Winterfell. Arya has always loved to run; or go places, where adventures were soon to follow. No matter, how many times Septa mordane hated how she acted, and how unladylike it was for her to go running around where she wasn't wanted.

Her adventures through the forests with Gendry, and Hot Pie. Her escape from Harrenhall....Jaqen.....She missed it, and so she was all too glad to travel.

They were on their way to cross the narrow sea, and into the land of Essos.

She couldn't wait to re-unite with her sister. Arya had missed her, even the little things, like the short corrections she gave her at how 'unladylike' she was. It had been months since....

Moreover, Arya couldn't wait to meet Sansa's so-called husband to be, and his sister. Ever since she was little, she heard stories from Septa Mordane about the Tragaryens. How they were truly descended from dragons. How the Mad King was their father, and how they were the true heirs to the Iron Throne.

Deep in Arya's thoughts she wanted to see the Targaryens back on the throne. She wanted to see Joffrey, the false king, dead before her feet. One more name that could be crossed off her list. One more name to offer up to the many faced god that Jaqen had mentioned.

"Valar Morghulis..." Arya said. Trotting her horse, following the others for the land of Essos.