Episode 12: Cover Girl

Last Week

The girls had reminisced about how they come to top four, and it's Nicole who continue her journey to winning the competition. Patricia, Rio and Shaina are extremely sad for Karyle's elimination. Nicole felt it's unfair for her to stay in the competition over Karyle, but layer comforted by the other girls. Four girls remain. But who is that one girl who deserves to be a top model and become the girl on top?

Patricia from Hongkong

Shaina from Philippines

Rio from South Korea

Nicole from Japan

The girls received an Amanda Mail about their next challenge.

"Hey, hey. Girls, you are to impress someone with your runaway. But wait, there's more. A big twist is coming in you ways." Chorus.

The girls chitchat after reading the mail.

"Oh. Another challenge. To be honest with you, I really hate runaway." Shaina. "Plus, there's a big twist."

"Whoah! It's runaway. I love runaway, promise. This is my game." Rio.

They go to a shop where Kenneth Koh, Sharper's Bazaar Singapore Manager is waiting for them. He told the girls that they need to impress him with their runaway in various ways. Most of them impressed him, but it's Rio who ultimately impress the manager.

At home, all the girls are crying because they know that at the end of the week, another one is going home.

Next photoshoot is to portray a model in late 19's.

Rio 60's

Nicole 70's

Patricia 80's

Shaina 90's

Rio struggled to portray with the character. But at the middle of the shoot, she's getting a little bit better.

Nicole struggled to impressing the judges. Instead of looking innocent in the photo, she looks scared.

Patricia did well, and praises for looking so friendly in the camera, which is good for Sharper's Bazaar Cover.

Shaina struggled at first. But then, at the middle of the shoot, she gives her A-game.

Panel of Judging

Greetings then evaluation.

First up, Rio. She receives lukewarm reactions from the judges.

Nicole is noted for looking scared than to look innocent in the photo. Melissa added that she's still playing too safe, the same faces each weeks.

Patricia receives positive feedbacks. The judges says that the way she looks at the camera, it's awesomely prefect.

Shaina receives praises from the judges. She praises for being consistent throughout the competition and looking like a legit Sharper's Bazaar cover girl.

We deliberate, and has decided who will go on the finale.

Panel of Judging

"Four beautiful girls stand before me. Unfortunately, one of you will end her journey tonight."

"Being the stand-out of the game, the first member of the final girls is... Shaina. You are acting like a real top model as of this time. Congrats."

"Second girl to go on the finale is... Patricia. You are the most consistent of the girls."

"Rio, Nicole. Please step forward. Rio, you are making the game. But, you need to be consistent, taking the risk at the same time. Nicole, you jave potential. But playing safe is no room for being a top model. The last member of the finale. Is it the girl (Rio) with the least experience? Or the girl (Nicole) with the most experience?"

"Rio. You need to work if you really want the title."

"Nicole, you are such a good model. I know, it's not your end."

I hug her, she hugs the other girls.

"Though I'm about to go, at least, I'm hapoy that I reached this far. I have Bea as my friends. Rio, Shaina and Patricia, who was my enemies eventually came to be my friends." Nicole

Next Week

The girls had their last photoshoot, togethwr with their final runaway. And this is the day! We will know who the winner is.

Is it Rio from South Korea.

"You're not a worst model. You are a top model."

Patricia from Hongkong?

"You're just so sexy! Really prpfessional."

Or Shaina from the Philippines.

"Right now you're acting like a real top model."

Next week, we will know who will win and crowned as the firsy ever Girl on Top.

Summary

Challenge Winner: Rio
Stand-Out: Shaina
Runner-Up: Patricia
Bottom Two: Rio, Nicole
Eliminated: Nicole