Episode 13: Girl on Top

The girls started 14, but only three remains. Among the three, only one have what it takes to becoming the first ever Girl on Top.

Patricia from Hongkong

Shaina from Philippines

Rio from South Korea

"I'm so much glad to be in this place. Even now, I feels like I'm a winner. Title is nothing, being in the final three is already winning." Shaina.

The models' final photoshoot held in front of a natinal library. Shaina is wearing a red ling dress, and Alex said that she needs to make her highest fashion pose. Shaina nailed every shits from the start until the end.

"I'm glad to be in top. I heard criticism about me that koreans aren't a good model. And for the final photoshoot, I'll prove them wrong." Rio.

Rio is wearing a tight blue long dress. She plays with the dress, and Alex are amazed by her A-game.

"I never thought I will go this far. But right now, I'm here. And I'm going to do my best for the final runaway." Patricia.

She wears purple long dress. At first, she struggled. But when she sat at the balcony, Alex are amazed by her, doing well for the final photoshoot.

The girls are surprised for Nicole, Bea and most especially Karyle's presence at Chimes Hall where they are going to have their final runaway.

"I know the girls are worthy enough for their achieving of the highest place, yet." Bea.

"I'm happy for them all to be where they are right now." Nicole.

"I believe with them so much. And I believe with Shaina and Rio the most." Karyle.

The final girls and eliminated girls did well in the final runaway.

Rio's runaway are unexpectedly awesome, amazing and perfect.

Patricia's having her model runaway.

Shaina conquers the runaway, as she plays with the dress.

Panel of Judging

"Hello, ladies. Welcome to the crowning nights."

We started the evaluation.

First up, Patricia. She receives good reviews with both photoshoot and runaway, and praises for being consistent throughout the competition.

Shaina receives excellent reviews for both photoshoot and runaway. She praises for playing the dress during the runaway.

Rio receives positive feedbacks for the photoshoot, and excellent,perfectly reviews for her runaway. She praises for her perfwct walk.

Deliberation. We think Patricia is consistent, but her photoshoit and runaway are always the same from her previous photoshoots ans runaways.

Shaina is excellent with her photos and improving week by week. She even had seven stand-out photos, including last photoshoot. Her runaway is excellent, especially with her playing the dress. But somehow, she isn't doing well, nit taking hundrer percent risk.

Rio is excellent with the photoshoot. She had that perfect walk ike what a top model must have. But with the editorial, sometimes, sometimes, aren't good. But still, she had a very good shot.

Crowning Event

"Hello ladies. We have a decision. For a little minutes, you will know who will be the first ever Girl on Top."

"All of you, it is huge and needs to be proud of being in the top three. It's already a huge achievements. All of you deserves the title."

"Patricia, you are amazing from the very start. You are even the first one to have stand-out photo. And you are consistent throughout the competition, nailing every photoshoot."

"Shaina, you are awesome. You started playing safe, but eventually become the most reliable one. You had six stand-out photos. You made a history. You are very consistent."

"Rio, you started week. But, when you finally cracks, being the ambassador of Suvaru XP, you are special. You became consistent and risk taker. And now, you're here."

"Patricia, Rio. Please step forward."

"Bith of you, having one stand-out photo are now amazing. It was a great, great achievement."

"Patricia, unfortunately for you, you are not Girl on Top Winner. But, it's not the end for you. You will be a huge model."

I hug her. She cries, but happy.

"Shaina, please join Rio."

Shaina and Rio are smiling.

"You're smiling. What do you feel right now."

"Happy. No matter who wins amongst us, glad. We're friend. And, I never expected to be here. At first, my goal is to reach even top ten. But now, I achieve so much. I'm satisfied for it." Shaina.

"Agree. No matter who wins, happy. We're friends. Friendly competition, isn't it? Though I'm underdog, having five bottom, I'm happy. So much. And right now, I'd believe I already proved everyone that koreans, underdog and younger model deserves to be here."

"Two beautiful and talented girls standing before me. But only one have what it takes to winning the competition. Would it be from South Korea? Or would it be from the Philippines?"

"The first ever Girl on Top winner is...

"Rio."

Rio was shocked, but then smiles together with Shaina. They hug each other. Shaina congratulates Rio for winning the competition."

"Again, world. The first ever Girl on Top Winner. The new face of TRESEMEAN, will be in Thunder Model management with 3 months all expensive payments, and be the newest cover girl in Sharper's Bazaar Singapore, Sharper's Bazaar Malaysia, Sharper's Bazaar Philippines, and will drive home brand new Suvaru XP, is no other than Rio from South Korea."

"I never known I will reach this top. I didn't even imagine myself being in the top five, final three and even winning this title is so far for a newbie like me. But now, I won. And well,I'm the first ever Girl on Top." Rio.

Summary

Winner: Rio
1st Runner-Up: Shaina
2nd Runner-Up: Patricia
Top 4: Nicole
Top 5: Karyle
Top 6: Bea
Top 7: Lady
Top 8: Jam
Top 9: Mickey
Top 10: Ana
Top 11: Hana
Top 12: Elijah
Top 13: Ria
Top 14: Ash

Challenge Winner(cw)
Stand-Out(so)
Runner-Up(ru)
Bottom(b)

Rio - 7cw 1so 0ru 5b

Shaina - 1cw 6(7)so 0ru 0b

Patricia - 3cw 1so 3r 0b

Nicole - 1cw 1so 2ru 3b

Karyle - 1ru 2so 3ru 2b

Bea - 0cw 0so 0ru 4b

Lady - 0cw 0so 2ru 1b

Jam - 1cw 0so 0ru 1b

Mickey - 0cw 0so 0ru 2b

Ana - 1cw 0so 1ru 1b

Hana - 0cw 0so 0ru 1b

Elijah - 0cw 0so 0ru 2b

Ria - 0cw 0so 0ru 1b

Ash - 0cw 0so 0ru 1b

We have one Girl On Top from South Korea.

But the question is...

Who will be next?