Episode 8: Shameless Girl

Previously

For the first time, Rio didn't just excel in the challenge, but also in the photoshoot where she receives her fist best photo, together with Karyle as a runner-up. Sadly, Jam and Bea didn't do well and landed at the bottom two. Bea has given another chance, and Jam sent home. Seven girls remain. Who will stay in a running as we search the Girl on Top?

Lady from Indonesia

Patricia from Hongkong

Shaina from Philippines

Rio from South Korea

Karyle from China

Nicole from Japan

Bea from India

Shaina, Karyle, Rio and Patricia, being a circle of friends are happy because they are the top four. The fiur of them decided to swim, enjoy the day for having the best shot.

The next day, Bea, Nicole and Lady are getting jealous of the four. They wanted to be better than them. They want that none of them will be get eliminated for the week.

The other day, the girls introduced to indonesian hairstyler Gana Gina, and told to recreate their style.

Mixed materials for Bea, she didn't did well. Boho waves for Lady, she did well. Out of water for Shaina and Twist and Braids for Rio where they both did well. Patricia is ponytail, she did well. Karyle is bombshell blowout, while Nicole is big buns, both of them did okay. At last, it was Patricia who won the challenge, securing herself in the top six. I asked her who she would like to go with in the top six.

"Oh, it's hard. But I think," then closes her eyes. "Rio, Karyle, Shaina, Bea and... Lady. Sorry Nicole."

"It's okay."

"But you are not out of the game. Haha. Well, Patricia. Congratulations. You're still in a running to becoming the girl on top."

At the model house, tentions begin to start with Nicole confronting Patricia why she chose her to be eliminated. She answers that it was because she sees her as a mean girl.

Photoshoot

The girls were participated by an outdoor photoshoot. They are to showcase their hair while wearing the georgous creation of a Filipino Fashion Designer Ivan Villanuea.

Bea, at the mall in the escalator. She did well, but because of her blank facial expression, the photos are nit that great. Lady, at the high way. She started weak, ended up weak. Patricia at the front of a building which did well. Shaina at the mall, did well and a sure security in the top six. Karyle, in front of buildings did very well. Nicole incredibly did a very reliable photoshoot.

Back at the model house, the girls started to eat. Though there have some tensions in the house, they manage to eat peacefully, telling story to each other.

"It was at least good aura in the house since Jam left. I'm so so sorry, but I hope Nicole to leave. I'm scared of her." Patricia.

Panel of Judges

I greeted the girls, introduce the panel of judges, and started the evaluation.

Bea manages to pose a strong body, but with her blank impression, she failed. Lady fell in her weakness. Patricia did a great job. From body, the hair, facial expression and the intensity of her eyes. Shaina did well, finding her angle very well. Rio did very well, and praises for improving a lot more than her previous photoshoots where she always fell in the bottom. Karyle transform into some great, risk taker. Though her looks isn't a top model one, but still she manages to nail the photoshoot. Nicole did very well too.

"Okay, ladies. It's time for the judges and I to deliberate. When you come back, you will know who will stay and who will go."

We think Bea is playing too safe again. So also with Lady. Patricia is very consistent, nailing every photoshoot. But still, we can see something's missing with her photos. Shaina is doing well, but she needs to know her angle. Rio is improving a lot, but she still needs to work. Karyle, despite her looks and height, did very well. Nicole did well too, she only needs to lessen her pride.

And, we had decisions.

Call-Out

"Seven beautiful girls stand before me. But only six photos in my hands."

"Stand-Out for this photoshoot and be the one to lead TRESEMEAN runaway show is... Karyle. Congratulations. You're still in a running to be the girl on top."

"Runner-up for the photoshoot... Nicole."

"Shaina."

"Patricia."

"Last girl safe, Rio. Congratulations. You're still in a running to be the girl on top."

"Lady, Bea, please step forward. Two beautiful girls stand before me. But one may stay, one may go. Lady, you have potential. But you are being safe. Bea, you don't know your angle. And as a model, you need to know that. Would it be the girl from Indonesia, or the girl from India?"

"Bea. You are to improve next week."

"Lady, this isn't the end of your journey. Rather, it would be the start for you. We've seen you grown here. You are something."

I hug her, she hugs Nicole and Bea, and says goodbye to the other girls.

"I know it's not the end of my journey."

Next Week

The girl got a challenge as a flying hula-hoop, and were given a chance to be in a spa. Let's see who can fly hight 'til they reach to the top.

Summary

Challeng Winner: Patricia
Stand-Out: Karyle
Runner-Up: Nicole
Bottom Two: Lady, Bea
Eliminated: Lady