Episode 5: Killer Smile

Previously

Some of the girls blushed because of a hunky man who challenged them to have thir best runaway which makes Shaina, Karyle and Rio (who wins the challenge three times in a row.) But Lady didn't do well because that hunk looks like her ex-boyfriend, which continue at the photoshoot where they need to romance with the said hunk. Shaina had her second best photos, while Mickey struggled so much. But ut's Hana at Ana who finally disappointed the judges. Nine girls remain, but who will stay in a running to becoming the Girl on Top?

Lady from Indonesia

Jam from Thailand

Patricia from Hongkong

Shaina from Philippines

Rio from South Korea

Karyle from China

Nicole from Japan

Mickey from Singapore

Bea from India

Because of the shocking double elimination last week, most of the girls think that the competition is going though, so they decided to improve. The girls are brought to a dentist and trains them to have their perfect smile. Rio is worried because she doesn't know how to smile well. They then brought to a drama club, where they are told to act. Shaina refuses to do so because she can't act angry that time.

At the model house, some of the girls are getting insecure with their smile especially Nicole.

"I wanna practice to have my perfect smile so I can have my second stand-out photo." Nicole.

Rio is worried because she is not good at smiling.

"I can smile, but not a perfect one." Rio.

Shaina and Karyle, being the only friends Rio has in the competition, tries to comfort her.

"She is like a little sister to me and Shaina. And we want her to stay in the competition. And we promised each other that we will stay together until the final three." Karyle.

Nicole, on the other hand, hated what she saw.

"I'm not here to make friends. Didn't the three of them know that this is actually a competition? Shaina may nit have best photo for this week, I think. Because she is being friendly." Nicole.

Photoshoot

It's Mike, with indonesian TV personality Daniel Hanaba who will guide at the photoshoot. Daniel says that he will not give an instruction for the girls. They need to find their perfect angle for their perfect smile.

Patricia did well in the photoshoot. Daniel attracted by her as a beautiful woman. Shaina did well, too. Rio keep on giggling at the photoshoot, that makes her photos into a disaster. Karyle did well, still consistent. Nicole, struggled first. But she bings her A-Gake at the middle of the photoshoot.

"I'm happy I overcame my fear to smile in front of the camera." Nicole.

Mickey did an okay photoshoot, but still noy enough. Bea did well, a lot differ from her previous photoshoots. Lady did well, which makes her happy.

"I'm happy because of Daniel's flattering." Lady.

Jam did well at the same time.

"When did I ever failed the judges? I have confidence that I nailed every photoshoot. It's just, nit the right time, to have my best photo."

At the model house, most of the girls are happy because they think they did an okay photoshoot.

"I think I'm safe for the next elimination." Mickey.

"I wouldn't be surprise of I will have my second best photo." Nicole.

But Rio keep on crying for not doing well in the photoshoot, even her friends comfort her.

"I have this feeling that I'm the next girl to go home. And I can't just leave my friends on here." Rio.

Panel of Judging

I greeted them with my usual greetings, then started the evaluation.

First up is Patricia, who receieves an okay reaction from the panel of judges. Shaina receives an all-positive feedback, while Rio an all-negative feedback. For blinking too much and for giggling all the time. When Daniel says her photos are the worst photos he ever sees, it was her reaction:

"Who are you to judge me? I can do better than this!" Rio while crying, angry.

Her statement made everybody laugh, knowing that Daniel is one of the judges. Karyle and Nicole get positive feedback, while Mickey get lukewarm reaction from the judges. Bea, for the first time, receives an all-positive feedback. So also are Lady and Jam.

We started to judge. We are happy for this girl to win her stand-out photo, again. But we don't know if Rio are still in the competition. But Mike says that she can see something with her, she just need to let it out.

"Nine veautiful girls stand before me. But only eight photos which represent the girls who are still in a running is in my hand. Who will stay, and who will go?"

"The stand-out for this week's challenge is... Shaina. You're making the game. I'm happy to give you your third stand-out photo, in a row."

"Runner-up for this photoshoot is... Nicole."

"Bea. You improves a lot."

"Lady."

"Jam."

"Karyle."

"Last girl safe, Patricia."

"Mickey and Rio, come forward."

"Mickey, you are a great woman. But your smile isn't good. Rio, of all the girls, you are the most potential girl to become a top model. But we don't know if you really want this."

"Two girls with a total disaster smile stands before me. But one of this girl can't continue her journey. Is it the girl who keeps playing too safe, or the girl who have potential, but not taking the competion seriously?"

"Rio."

"Mickey, you still have much opportunity. Maybe, this is not the right time for you to shine."

I hug her, she hugs Bea, Nicole and the other girls.

"I know I have much opportunities outside this game. I don't regret anything."

Next Week

Shaina and Karyle are happy for Rio's safety and still in a running in the competition. But Bea and Nicole question Rio's credebility. The girls had a chance to have their perfect dress. At the photoshoot, all the girls did well, save Rio and Karyle. And a shocking elimination faces the girls. Who will stay in a running until the end?

Summary

Stand-Out: Shaina
Runner-Up: Nicole
Bottom Two: Rio, Mickey
Eliminated: Mickey