New Place

(Stassie's POV)
It's been 3 days since my parents passed away and honestly I feel so hopeless,empty,and alone. My parents were my life,they were always there for me,they always supported me in everything I did. The past few days just includes me crying and crying . But I realized I didn't have any close family to take me in that I can live with. I don't have any cousins or grandparents. I was just laying on the bed thinking about what will happen to me next. I start to tear up about the amazing memories I had with my parents and my eyes got heavier and heavier.
(2 hours later)
I wake up to the doorbell ringing multiple times. I finally get out of my bed and went downstairs to open the door. I open the door to see 2 policemen standing at the door.
"Hi, is there anything you need?" I say.
"Yeah,are you Stassie Anastasia?"
"Yes,I am"
"Ok well we know that you are by yourself and you don't have a close family member that can take you in"the other one says .
"Your going to be put in an orphanage"
"Oh,uh ok"
I didn't know how to respond
"We actually need you at the orphanage by 6:00"
"Wait...so I have to leave my house and pack my bags?"
"Yes,and we will be back at 5:45" the policemen said.
I closed the door and went upstairs.
I packed my bags and everything I owned. I took out my emergency cash of $2,000 my parents gave me. I took hot bath knowing that it was going to be my last one in my house. I came out and put on my underwear and my mint color Jack And Jack varsity shirt and my leggings with uggs. I went my parents room and took out an album that was in the shelf. I took out a small album with pictures of me my mom and my dad when we were traveling. I it put in my suitcase along with my clothing,laptop and charger, with other random stuff. I can't live without. It was 4:57 and I just walked around my house. I lived in this house since the day I was born,leaving it is like leaving my happy place. I go back to my parents room and open a drawer. There was a diary which belonged to my mom. I opened it to the most recent one. It's was the day before they got into the accident. As I read I started to cry. It was all about me and my dad. And how thankful she was to have me as a daughter. I couldn't be more thankful.
I also took her diary and put it the suitcase.i was getting bored and I went on Instagram on my fan page. I went to my notifs to see that people commenting "HE FOLLOWED" honestly I started to smile a little bit...maybe a little more then that. I instantly posted a picture of Jack And Jack with this caption
" I've been going through very hard times,my parents passed away and I'm going to and orphanage. I recently met Kathrine and Gilinsky at the hospital. After then I was home alone depressed. I didn't have any close family members that can take me in to live with. My parents were my purpose in life. But know they're gone I don't have a purpose in life . I am only 13 and to say I have gone through so much at a young age is very sad and since they are all bad... And Jack is following me.... I never thought it would happen. I never thought that things like this was going to happen to me. But either way I am thankful for everything that happened to me"
After I posted the long paragraph it's was 5:05.

Author's note) I'll be updating again  this was a short update but I'll probably update later today or tomorrow 💖💖💖 12/5/15