Laugh at Myself

Hey guys, it's Yo Gurl Kari here and if I had a twin a laugh at myself.

So today and yesterday was a total joke, but I don't really want to get into it and know some people would be like..

"If don't want to get into it then why would say it?"

And others are like..

"Ah, it's privacy reasons and I respect."

Yes, it's kind of private, but it's not very serious where I have to keep it private.

Let's just say that some people are phony and fake and that's the type of people I hate. (Anyone know that song? No one? Just me? Okay..)

At the moment people are hating on Sam Pepper for a video he posted a couple days ago.

The video was a prank where he pranked one of his friends by pretending to kill his best friend of 5 years.

The best friend was in fact in on the prank and they though it was funny. The rest of the world on social media did not. The best friends are Sam and Colby. To be honest, I don't really watch them at also I have no idea who is who.

But anyway, famous youtubers such as Twaimz and Teala Dunn are making comments about the video too. Saying that YouTube needs to delete the video or delete Sam's channel. Some of their fans are agreeing with them and others are not.

Will Sam's channel get deleted or will YouTube let his channel stay and his video?

{Social Medias}
Twitter ~ @thtskari*
Vine ~ @thtskari
Snapchat ~ @Kari_Anissia
YouNow ~ @Kari_Anissia
Musical.ly ~ @thtskari *

* very active