Meet Percy

I DON'T OWN PERCY JACKSON OR THE OTHER CHARACTERS, RICK RIORDAN DOES.

''PERCYYYY!'' Paul screamed to me, I barely heard him because I had my earphones in and I was listening to music on my bed.

"Percy, food is ready, are you coming or what?'' Paul said as he burst into my room.

Paul is my stepfather, my real father got lost on sea when I had yet to be born. My first stepfather, Gabe, I didn't like him neither did my mom but she had to stay with him until she had enough money to leave him.

''Yeah. I'm coming'' I said. 

I stood up from my bed, I walked to my closet and took out my captain sweater. It had my name on the back and on the front it said 'Captain of Goode High's swim team' in bold blue letters.

I pulled the sweater over my head and went downstairs, my mom and Paul were already eating. I probably should mention this, my mom and I are both obsessed with blue food. So, of course we were eating blue food.

''This tastes amazing.'' I told my mom, with my mouth propped with food.

''I'm leaving for school!'' I said to no one in particular as I stood up from my chair and went to get my backpack from my room.

''Ok. Bye!'' I heard my mom say as I opened door and left.

I got in my blue BMW 325i, I had just got it from my mom and Paul. I was saving up to buy my dream car, a Maserati Granturismo MC Stradale, the price tag was shocking but so was the performance. Oh and the sound of the car.......

I started my car and left to school, when I arrived at school I parked my car and started rummaging through my backpack. I finally found my schedule:

  1st period: Marine biology

  2nd period: Greek Mythology

  3rd period: Algebra

  4th period: Lunch

  5th period: History

  6th period: Gym

Greek Mythology was one of the best lessons I had, mostly because the teacher was really nice, and also I didn't have to deal with all the irritating girls. I tried to stay in the shadows but that didn't work out really well since all those girls took me right back to the spotlight by flirting with me.

This year was going to be different I could feel it, even if I was 'the golden boy' last year I didn't have many friends, in fact I didn't have any friends apart from the cute but irritating girls that would flirt with me the whole day.

I pushed the thoughts to the back of my mind and focused on the task at hand, namely surviving the first day of school.

I stepped out of my car and walked to the school entrance, I stopped for a second and thought to myself, another year for me to be a loner.

I hope that you have enjoyed this chapter, this is my first book on Wattpad, also English is my third language so please don't be too hard on me :)
This chapter is pretty short, so I hope that the next chapter will be longer.

Please COMMENT and VOTE