oVisiting my bff in world of living

LOLOLOL IF YOU DIDN'T GUESS IS ALREADY URYU IS GOING TO BE A BIG PART OF URAHARA AND KATSUKI RELATIONSHIP LOLOLOLOL

URYU POV

"Uryu?" hmmm. There is only one person I gave permission to call me by my name.... Katsuki.
"yes Akatsuki?"
I turned around to find a crying Akatsuki behind me. My eyes widened in shock, I rushed over to her and pulled her into a hug.
"What's wrong Akatsuki-chan?"
"U-urahara. Shiro. He called me Suki"
Of course... Akatsuki is to strong. There was only one thing in life she cried about. Shiro.
"Shhh Katsuki everything is fine. Hey stop crying the past cant be changed."
"I-i know but I loved him so much!"
"Hey its ok."
"It's not ok! I'm to weak. If I was stronger I wouldn't have cried."
"Katsuki." I pulled away and started to stroke her cheek, looked in her eyes then said
"People don't cry because they are weak. It is because they have been strong for to long."
" thank you Uryu. Sensei would be proud of you."
"Speaking of so, it has been a while since we trained together. What do you say?"
"Sure Uryu."

Urahara POV
What the heck happened to Akatsuki. I got to find her.... Where would she be. I walked around Karukara town looking for Katsuki, then I came across Ishida-kuns house. The door was open and what i saw I couldn't deal with. Why does he get to touch her like that! Why do I even care it's not like I like her or anything. I stopped walking then realized something. I love Akatsuki Angelo.

Huhuehuehue short I know but trolololol secrets revealed. Mwhahahahahahaha