Karuka Highschool

A/n thank you for 90 reads I didnt even think I'd reach 3 :D I'm sick today so no school for me! That means i get to write to my hearts desire!

Akatsuki POV

I didn't lie to him right? It is true I am an undercover shinigami and I am Leutinant of squad 5, atleast I didn't tell him my true goal, Ichigo Kurosaki is just part of it.

I walked into Karuka Highschool as the "new student" I couldnt help but notice half the men were staring at me, no not at me, at my chest, damned perverts I rolled my eyes and made it to class. There he is Ichigo Kurosaki subsitute shinigami, since I wasn't in squad 5 at the time of the Aizen fight I wasn't seen by Kurosaki, but Orihime had seen me so I shoot her a look that said please don't give me away yet after that I went to sit

Ichigo's POV

"Ok class everyone here today? Yes alright oh we have a new studenttttt!"
Ugh another one, please don't let it be out to kill me! We all watched as a beautiful, stunning girl walked in, she looked more confident then nervous, she wrote her name on the board "Ohio I am Akatsuki Angelo, A pleasure to meet you all!" She seemed nice, hopefully she won't try and kill me :3 please she took a seat next to Inoue all thy did was smile at each other.

Lunch

Inoue POV

Katsuki-chan pulled me aside and asked me a question." Hey Orihime, please don't give away at what I am please!" I was confuesd but being the girl I am I said "Of course Katsuki-chan! Im so happy to see you!" I hugged her tightly, maybe to tight "Orihime... I....need...air...." She chibi passed out once I let go. Woops, is she dead? None of the less I picked her up at brought her to Ishida, Kurosaki and Sado and layed her down. "Isn't she the new girl Inoue?" Ishida questioned me and I nodded while Kurosaki asked "What happened to her?" "Er well I um may have hugged her to tightly...." They all gasped "YOU KILLED HER!" Kurosaki exclaimed I shook my head and explained, by the time I finished Akatsuki had already awakend.

Akatsuki POV

Ok so I'm not dead yet... Oi why are people staring down at me
"Hello? Can I ask why you are stalking me?" I said with a smirk, while Kurosaki had a mini outburst "WHAT DO YOU MEAN STALKING YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY YOU DIDN'T SUFFOCATE TO DEATH YOU LITTLE-" Kurosaki was cut of by Ishida, "baka very hot tempered Kurosaki." This just made it worse "WHO YOU CALLING BAKA ISHIDA!" Annoyed by this I stood up and yelled "BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP YOU ARE GIVING ME A HEADACHE!" They noticed a rise in my Spiritual pressure then hid behind a tree "sorry ma'am :3"
After that they just hung out for a couple weeks 'till Inoue got captured