Little Trip

The next day

Urahara's POV

*yawn*"hmm it would appear I fell asleep in Katsuki-chans room last night  I better go before she wakes up, besides I need to set up something for next week."(keep in mind that this is in the time of the bount arc,after aizen drama)"it will be quite a surprise for kurosaki kun" Urahara leaves Katsuki's room and little did he know Akatsuki was awake the whole time listening plotting.

Akatsuki's POV

It seems I will have to follow the one called Kurosaki around and befriend him hmmmmm. Oh I smell eggs, fooooooood. "Ohio! Who cooked?" "Katsuki-chan Tessai made eggs and pancakes for breakfest" Urahara responded while waving his fan in front of his face. "Eggs! Oh I love eggs, but not as much as tacos,also Urahara-san I'm going to take a stroll outside,just letting you know I won't be back 'till dawn." Hmmm what would you be doing?" He responded while closing his fan "If you must know I come with me to my room" "hmmm alright~" Urahara said with a perverted smile "no ideas Urahara-kun" "wasn't planning on it Katsuki."

Later on in Katsuki's room

Urahara pov

I wonder why she asked me here, lets find out "Alright Urahara-kun Im leaving to take a stroll because I am on an undercover mission,yes I am a shinigami leutinant of squad 5 that is all I have to say,I might aswell show you my shinigami form." She is a shinigami,interesting. I watched as she popped a soul candy into her mouth,once out of her gagai she had shown her standing in a shinigami uniform and a purple scarf around her neck (like Kuchiki does)with 4 zanpaktos 2 on her back and 2 on her side. "Why do you have 4 zankpaktos I have never seen this before" I asked "well I have one zanpakto but she appears in 4 blades, now I must go" she says while getting back in her gagai " oh and of course, no telling okay" "sure" interesting...

Zaruhime's POV (woah whattt)

"Ohio benihime it is nice to meet you I am Zaruhime lady Akatsuki's zanpakto" "Oh so you are the zanpkato of the person Master Urahara has taken intrest in?" "Yes Benihime that is me, so you say Urahara-kun has taken intrest in my master?" "Indeed I am saying so" "Interesting....."