4. Rivalry

You remember exactly how the whole thing had started.

Natasha had been in the kitchen with you when Bucky and Tony walked in. At that exact moment, the handle on the coffee pot snaps off the cup and it smashes on to the floor.

Coffee splatters all over the floor, Tony slips, grabs Bucky, drags him down, and they're on the floor sitting in hot coffee.

Tony had declared war then and there, scrambled to his feet and wiped off the glass from his pants with a mighty, "You will rue this day. You will rue it!"

Now it's a few days later and a full out battle broke out amongst the Avengers. There's Team Iron Vision with Tony and Vision, Team Captain Scarlet with Wanda and Steve, while you and Bucky joined forces to form Team Bucky.

Everyone's on edge 24/7, peeking over their shoulder in case one of the rivalry team members pops out with a can of silly string, or eggs, or tomatoes.

You and Bucky are allies with Team Blackhawk, Natasha and Clint, but you haven't been able to get though to Team Captain Scarlet.

"You thing Cap joined Tony and Vision?" Clint asks, polishing his arrows. Natasha merely shrugs, Bucky doesn't answer, and you shake your head.

"I don't think so. They're not exactly the best of friends," a drop of water splashes on your cheek, and you immediately leap off the couch. "Duck for cover!"

But it's too late, because Wanda's already released her hold on the blobs of water and everyone's drenched.

There's a low growl emitting from Natasha's throat as she stands, meets your eyes, and you nod.

"Attack!"

It turns out that Team Captain Scarlet and Team Iron Vision had joined forces, making Team Captains Iron Scar.

"Their team name sucks," Natasha mutters angrily, holding up her potato gun. "Black Winter Hawk is way better."