Chapter 2

'Are you sure that we were here?' Ben questioned as they trudged through the damp grass and past a life-sized statue of a bulky man wearing an old fashioned robe.
'We'll know it the minute we get there, it is a crime scene you know. There will be police and detectives plastered around the place.' Harry retorted back clearly annoyed by Ben's thoughtlessness.

As they carried on searching for the particular grave, Harry caught sight of a muddy green coat stirring near the ground. He could recognize that coat anywhere, as that appalling item of clothing belonged to his father, Callum.

Now, as Callum was a detective, Harry briskly came to the conclusion that they had arrived at their desired destination. But with his father on the case, it would be exceptionally tough to have even the slightest glimpse for themselves. Callum had always preferred to keep his family, especially Harry, out of the world of crime. However, Harry had always dreamed to follow in his father's footsteps and become a detective himself. He had always admired his father's work and hoped to achieve something like that one day.

As they hid behind a dumpster, ignoring its putrid smell, they observed Callum being lost in his work. They glanced at the white outline that told them where Steve's body had lain only last night. Ben took notice of a piece of white paper that was located in front of Cassandra Stark's grave.

'What do you think that is?' He quietly whispered to Harry, only to discover that he had disappeared from his side. He frantically looked around for Harry, only to find him pacing towards the grave while Callum had his back turned towards him.

Sneakily, Harry took out his phone and snapped a picture of the note and dashed back to him before Callum would notice. Luckily, he didn't suspect a thing as he was too busy discussing something to his partner.

Harry and Ben crouched down further behind the dumpster, not wanting to risk being caught. Harry took out his phone so that they could both read the note.

Steve Stark deserved to die, he was a terrible man who controlled people against their will and lead them to do tremendous crimes. The following are some of the atrocious unlawful acts he has performed:
To Rachel Iris Evans, he made her leave her husband, Eric Pete Evans, because Rachel was late to work one day. You see, Rachel was Steve's assistant.
To Marcus Danila Revera, he made him commit suicide just because he couldn't save Steve's mother from cancer, leaving his wife, Relina Romina Revera, a widow.
And to Hillary Tegan Ray, he forced her to steal $2000000 from the bank because her store ran out of red roses, and that was the unfortunate incident where she was killed in.
These are just few of the many crimes that Steve's cruelty has led him to commit, therefore I highly believe that he deserved this death to avenge the innocent people he so harshly disposed of.

'So, where shall we start?' Ben asked warily, horrified and confused at the situation. He was also anticipating their next step. They had to speak to those people's relatives and friends, the ones mentioned in the note, and find out just who Steve Stark really was.