Chapter 12

Aria's POV

"Jeremy!" I yell but he keeps walking and ignores me. "Jeremy!" I yell again.

"I don't want to hear it!" he says with anger.

He turns back around, and trips.

"Jeremy, are you okay?"

"Oh my god" he says.

"HELP! HELP! WE NEED HELP! ITS VICKY" he screams.

I go closer and see vicky unconscious with blood everywhere.

"We've got to get her back, NOW" he yells, with fear.

"oh my god, okay." we pick her up and carry her to the bonfire.

"HELP! HELP SOMEBODY HELP!" I scream.

A crowd starts to form around us, and Matt comes up to Vicky, which is his sister.

"Vicky? What the hell!?"

Tyler comes up to see whats going on.

"OH MY GOD VICKY" he screams, "BACK UP GIVE HER SOME SPACE" he pushes people away.

"CALL 911! HURRY" I say through tears.

"CALL THEM NOW! There's a lot of blood, it's bad" I say through my shaky voice.

Grayson's POV

I'm hanging around the bonfire, talking up a storm with Bonnie, when a hear Aria screaming.

Aria and Jeremy come closer and put what seems to be an injured body down on a platform.

"Shit" I whisper to myself, as the scent of blood fills my nostrils.

She's crying.

"it's bad, there's blood everywhere"

I slowly start to back away from the scene, as I see Matt looking up at me. I continue to back up and then sprint back to my mansion.

-

I make it, and I barge through the front door, as I see Zach at his desk.

"What happened?" he asked, completely confused.

"There was an vampire attack at the bonfire, and it wasn't me" I say as I start to run up the stairs.

I run into my room, to look for that newspaper article Zach showed me.

But, I am stopped in my search when a black crow flys in, and lands on my chair.

"What the ?" I mumble.

I look back up to see my twin brother, Ethan, once again.

"the crow is a bit much, don't you think?"

A smirk appears on his face. "Wait until you see what I can do with the fog"

"Again, why are you here? A real answer would be appreciated" I roll my eyes.

"Well, I didn't want to miss your second day of school" he smirks

I just look at him.

"your hair is different, I like it"

"Ethan, it's been 15 years"

"thank god! I couldn't take another day of the 90's. That horrible grudge look," he snickers "did not suit you"

I've had just about enough. I raise my voice "WHY ARE YOU HERE, ETHAN?"

"I told you, I missed my little brother" he smirks. God, I just want to slap that smirk off his face.

"You hate small town. There's nothing for you to do!"

"I've managed to keep myself busy" he says, as he walks over to my desk.

"You know, you kept that girl alive tonight"

"What girl?"

"Ethan, don't you DARE play with me! I know every single thing about you. I know those were your teeth marks."

"Ha, there you got me"

He keeps changing the subject.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE?" I use my supernatural speed and grab him by the neck.

"I could ask you the same question, but I already know the answer. One word, Aria." 

I put him down, and glare at him.

-

Aria's POV

I'm sitting with Vicky, trying to stop all the blood from seeping out of her wounds.

I am interrupted by bright lights, and sirens.

The animal control unit is here.

They come over and they put Vicky on a gurney and roll her into the ambulance, with Matt following.

I watch as Matt gets into the ambulance with Vicky, and they drive away.

Bonnie comes up to me, "Hey, we are gonna go mainline coffee, and wait for news" she says

I nod, "I need to take Jeremy home" I sigh

She nods. We hug, and then split our ways.

****

Aye guyss chapter 12 is up! Hope you liked it ;))

-dolancrazyy