Chapter 11

Aria's POV

I wonder why Grayson just left like that? Should I stay here, or to go look for him?

Well, there's no reason for me not to look for him. Ah, what the heck.

I head off of the tiny bridge we were on, and head back to the bonfire where all the alcohol is.

I start to search around the bonfire as I see Matt coming towards me.

Well this is awkward..

"uh, hey?"

"hi.. look, I seriously had no idea what I was doing, I just remember coming to school and then going home? But everyone is telling me that I made out with Jessica? I would never do that! She means nothing to me"

I look at him confused. "What do you mean?" (a/n: when u nod your head yes, but you wanna say nooo)

"I mean that I don't really remember anything that happened that day" he says.

I am so confused right now.

"Please, believe me. I swear, cross my heart" he says and crosses his heart.

"But, how could you not remember something like that?" I ask

"Aria, I keep telling you, I have no idea. I wouldn't do that to you, and you know it"

I sigh. "This is all so confusing" I look around for Grayson once more.

"So, do you forgive me?" he sounds desperate.

I let out a huge sigh, and take in everything he just told me. Maybe he was on drugs that made him forget things. I can't help but trust him.

"I forgive you"

Grayson's POV

Dammit, it happened again. My eyes turned blood shot and my veins popped out. I feel bad for just leaving her there confused, but I had to get away from her. I ran into the woods, took a deep breath, and my face was back to normal.

I walk back to the bonfire, and start looking for Aria. I finally see her, but a confused look creeps onto my face. Why is she talking to Matt, after he obviously cheated on her?

I decide to do the right thing, and not eavesdrop. Besides, it's not my business anyway.

I see Matt walk away, and start to walk over to Aria, but then Caroline stops me yet again.

"Hey! Um, you know there are these beautiful waterfalls this way, if you want me to show you" she smirks.

"I think you've had too much to drink" I laugh.

she giggles, "yeah, well of course I have! So," I cut her off right on the spot.

"Caroline, um, you and me, it's not going to happen" the look in her eyes goes from hope, to disappointment. "I'm sorry" I finish and walk away.

-

I continue to walk, as I see Aria sitting on a ledge, watching me as I come up to her.

"I was wondering who abducted you, but.. now I know" she giggles.

"Does she do that with everyone?" I let out a huff.

"No, you're fresh meat. She'll move on eventually" she giggles.

I smile at her, as I see her looking past me. I look behind me and it's some guy.

"Oh my God. Uh, sorry. That's my brother. I'll be right back, I promise" she says and walks away. Family drama, I know what that feels like. I watch her sashay away as her and her brother walk into the woods.

*******

Aye go me!! FINALLY, chapter 11 is up. hope y'all are proud of me :)) Imma try to update tomorrow, just for y'all's sake. Ha I sound so country saying y'all. Oops, oh well.

-dolancrazyy