Chapter 4

Aria's POV

After about 2 miles I make it home. I'm immediately greeted by my aunt Jenna.

"Aria! How was school today?"

"Well, other than Matt cheating on me with a slut, pretty good"

"What do you mean Matt cheated on you?" I could feel her angry energy from across the room.

"Aunt Jenna, don't worry I'm fine. I caught him making out with this hoe named Jessica"

"Aria, I know what that's like, and I'm here if you need anything" because It's not like I know all of her boyfriend stories

"Thanks Jenna" I hug her and go upstairs, as Jeremy storms into the house and shuts his bedroom door.

I run into my room and shut my door.

I roll up my jeans and grab some alcohol off of my desk. I waddle to the bathroom and grab cotton balls and band-aids.

I sit on the toilet seat and pour alcohol on the cotton ball, and dab my wound.

Here comes the stinging sensation.

"Ow! ow ow ow" I wince at the pain.

"Dammit, why am I so clumsy" I say to myself.

After I deal with my wound, I take a warm, relaxing shower to get my
mind off things, except one. Grayson.

I was thinking about the situation in Mr. Means office, the bathroom situation, and the graveyard. I wonder.. why was he there when I least expected him to be?

To many questions were flowing into
my brain.

I get out of the shower, put my clothes on, do my night routine and get in my
covers. I open my drawer, and fish out my diary.

Dear Diary,
Today has been an eventful day. The same guy I wrote about earlier, there's something about him that I like. Maybe his charm, maybe his jawline,
maybe his cute personality. The world may never know. To be continued...

I shut my diary, and pull out my phone. I check the time, and its 9:40, just in time for me to go to sleep.

I shut my eyes, as I'm thinking of what's ahead of me tomorrow.