Chapter 1

*Aoi's POV*

I had just woken up to get started for another day of work. He fixed up his hair and looked out the window. There was a woman looking around confused.

I open the door and she looks back at me with her big brown eyes and her hair swayed in the wind.

"You look lost, need some help?" I ask and she walks over.

"I'm looking for a hairdresser named Aoi." She said and I point at myself. "That would be me. What can I do for you?"
"Well, I needed my hair done up but I didn't know what time you opened."
"I have time on my hands so I don't mind doing it for you right now."
"Oh thank you! I really appreciate it!" She said and I welcomed her inside.

She looks around after taking off her shoes. I walk to the wardrobe and pull out the chair for her. She walks over with a smile and sits down. I start working on her hair and she smiles looking in mirror.

"What beings you here...?"
"Oh, my name is Rachel! I'm meeting with a few childhood friends at 5:00 tonight."
"That sounds nice."
"Yeah!"

There was no hesitation in her voice and I found myself smiling.

Soon enough I finished and she smiled brightly. "Thank you so much! It looks amazing!" She said and stood up. She pulled out her purse and handed me some money.

"That's way too much money!" I say and she seems taken aback. "I-it is!?"
"Yeah! It's like quarter of what you gave me!"
"Ah! Sorry about that! It just looks like it would have been expensive! Your an amazing hairdresser!"

I scratch my head and handed her the change. "Maybe I'll see you around, Aoi?"
"That would be nice. Drop by whenever."
"Alright, thank you! Have a nice day!"

She said and leaves. I sigh and look around at the house. "What a mess... I need to fix this up before work." I mutter and fold up my futon.

I hear a knock at my door after I put it to the side. Who's here now...? I ask myself and open the door to see Rachel.

"Did you forget something?" I ask and she shook her head. "I... Uh... I forgot the way to the tea house... Could you point me in the direction...?" She asked and turned red from embarrassment.

I point left with a smile and she scratches the side of her face. "Thanks, sorry for disturbing you!" She said and left towards the tea house.

I watched her as she disappeared into the crowd.

What's this feeling...?

~ To Be Continued ~