~~~VOICE~~~ MG-ONE SHOT

~~~~~~ VOICE~~~~~~

Frustrated!...yes, he is frustrated because of this damn project which drains him out completely... lately he is getting very angry...snapping at everyone...he is tired! tired of his bland life, which he feels has no meaning...it is dull...he feels numb now... he just wants to relax his tired self...and so, after barking orders at his PA to not disturb...he closed his eyes, and relaxed on his chair...but his peace did not last much longer when his cell phone rang with a "private number" breaking his last bit of patience...he answered the call and was about to roar when a voice from the other end made him mute...it was a girl...

Hello..does this number belong to Priya?????

That...that voice held the world of love, and sweetness which set his entire being on fire...that waxy, sweet, and crisp voice removed all his tiredness, his tensions in a brink...like summer's first rain...it soothed his nerves at the same time made them tense...he felt intoxicated...but then, felt raged thinking that love which held in that voice is for someone and not for him...his musings came to an end by that very voice...

Hello...hello, is anyone there...is this Priya's number?....that voice now held restlessness...

N no no ...th this is the wrong number!...he shuttered...

Oops!... I am very, very sorry for troubling you, and wasting your time...by mistake, I dialed your number ...the voice held disappointment...which he did not like it a wee bit...a frown marred on his forehead...

It's alright!...no problem....he assured her...

Thank you so much...sorry again ...bye... that voice held gratitude...

He became restless again, this time a hundred folds more than before her call...he felt like his life is being sucked out ...he does not want to be apart from her voice ..from her...before he could even express himself, the call got disconnected...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An entire week passed since that day ...since that call...everything went back to normal...life was moving ...all are moving...but he ...he was stuck...stuck where that voice left him...where she left him...time stopped for him...he turned into a complete zombie...he became restless...every second, his thoughts were about that voice ...about her...he couldn't eat and sleep...he felt that, he couldn't breathe without that voice ...without her...he was unable to name this feeling...he was alien to this... to this feeling...being reserved from girls...he was not able to judge his mental state...Yeah, girls do surround him everywhere, but that is because of his looks and riches...he always maintained a safe distance from them...he never needed them...for him, there was always work, work and more work...but now?!... What the f*cking hell has gone wrong?... Why does he feel this desperate need to hear that voice every day, every minute, every second of his life?...

Unable to bear this torture anymore...he dialed her number to hear that voice again.

.

He anticipated with bated breath...

After what it felt like an eon for him, the call was answered, and he heard that voice again ...he sensed his stopped heartbeat once again started beating with a renewed speed...