Do You Trust Me

Începe de la început

~3 months later~

(O's POV)

So today is the day me and Micah are moving into our new house. Everything that we that was ours at our old apartment is already at our house cause we shipped out stuff there ahead of time so we only had to pack a light amount of clothes on the plane. I can't wait to see the house and our cars parked in the driveway. Shawty knocked out on this plane I can't sleep cause it's like I'm starting a new life with him the only thing to make this situation complete is 2 lil kids but that's later on in our future. We finally land and I wake him up then we go off the plane and head to our house in the rental. While we driving he calls the company that we got all and I mean all our furniture from to make sure they're there to put it all in. We arrive at the house and we see like 7 huge trucks filled with our stuff. We park the car and get out and unlock the doors. I let my baby walk in first and the look on his face was priceless. Before we let the people do there jobs we took a look around the house to make sure everything was in shape. The fist floor had white marble floors and the second floor and basement had some soft ass carpet. After we got done walking through we went outside to see the moving people already had there people already divide up in groups. We told them where everything is now we have to go get all our stuff from my parents house, go grocery shopping, get a comforter set for the 3 beds we got we have to get curtains some normal house stuff and we gotta take the rental back so today is gonna be a long ass day. Everything is finally done with the house and it's bout 3 o'clock in the mourning the cable people and pluming people just left and we get to relax and the house looks really nice we decided to go with the colors red, black, white and gold.
Micah: ughhhh babe I'm tired but the house turned out great ( he sat up and walked over to the pool table we have in the basement ) but not to tired to beat yo ass in some pool.
Me: the correct terminology is billiards get it right and you not finna beat me. OK since you think you can whoever loses gets fucked ( he said deal and we shook on it ) get ready to have sex all over the house.
We played 5 games and he came close to to beating me all 5 times but you know ya boy beat some ass. I sat the pool stick down and walked over and saw his pouting I just chuckled and kissed him all over his neck. We fucked in the basement, garage, living room, office, our master bedroom basically every inch of the house until the sun came up. We took our showers and went to sleep even if we did only get 4 hours of sleep til we woke up. We're having a house warming party next week with a whole bunch of family, friends and neighbors.
Micah: husband to be I'm finna go get some breakfast I'll be back ( he gave me a lil kiss but I pulled him back and gave him a sloppy kiss ) boy go on somewhere.
When I heard the door shut I jumped up and looked out the window just to make sure he backed out. When he did I ran downstairs to the basement to get 2 Nerf guns I bout 4 all together 2 for us 2 for my nephew Markel. I got a whole bunch of bullets for us I loaded his gun and mine then wrote a note saying...
Shawty put the food in the fridge we'll eat that later. Now grab the gun and come find and come find me. I wish you the best cause in bout to light that ass up ~ xoxo Future Husband p.s. I love you!!!!
Am I not the best fiance ever. I put the gun and the note on the glass coffee table in the livingroom and his in the laundry room in the basement just waiting on him. I hear the door open then close he reads the note out loud then laughs. I get this grin on my face I hear him go up stairs so I run up the basement and see that he didn't actually go upstairs so I get in a spot where I can see him but he can't see me and start firing and he is confused so I run up to him still firing then he starts firing at me I run out of bullets so I try my hardest to doge all the bullets but I couldn't he got some good ass aim. He eventually runs out of bullets so we just picked up the bullets on the floor then start throwing them at each other. I ran over to him and picked him up and spun him around until I got dizzy and fell with him in my arms.
Micah: boy you know you so childish like really a Nerf gun war. That's so sweet of you tho thank you ( he gave me a deep kiss then pulled away to warm up our food ) come on and eat big head.
Me: ( I got up off the ground and stood behind him and snaked my arms round his waist ) yeah you would know I got a big head.
He sat down on the black leather couch and I was in between his legs playing the the Xbox until the doorbell rang he got pushed me out of between of his legs and tried to run but I grabbed his ankle making him fall in the red rug I was just laughing my ass off. He opened the door and he yelled so I got up to check out wants going on. He was just saying " Thank you soooooooo very much".
Me: baby what is that ( I asked while he closed the door ) and why you so happy?
Micah: this is the photo I had blow up remember the photo shoot like 3 months ago it took so long cause I wanted it as a present for the house.
I was just standing there like ok what's the big deal he had me carry this big ass canvas. We got to the master bedroom and he took off the covering and I was amazed like damn we look good. He had me put it above the flat screen across our kind size bed. I guess next week all the attention is going to be all about us.

Sorry for the long wait. OK so I will be doing a sequel but after I finish my new book "I Need This In My Life" so go check out the little preview. I will try my hardest to get another chapter updated soon. Don't forget to vote, comment and share my books.