"Ophiuchus, I'm sorry, but we hate you"

So, you believe Ophiuchus is a sign?

WELL, YOU ARE WRONG.

As I had explained to some astrology blogs (such as crazyastrology), Ophiuchus is just another constellation like the famous Orion constellation. Yes, the signs (Aries, Taurus...) are also a constellation, BUT, they have a better explanation of our personalities.

If Ophiuchus was included, I would be a... Let me see...

Since Ophiuchus is in between Scorpio and Sagittarius, I would be an Aries (April 18 - May 13)

Excuse me, I am not aggressive (maybe, but not as much), nor am I over obsessed with my crush. (Sorry to all Aries, I love you guys ^-^)

Also, according to many websites and blogs, it is NOT considered a sign.

If your personality is like Ophiuchus - sorry to ruin your life dreams - it's only because of your other signs put together to make your personality.

You are (sun sign), feel like (moon sign) and love like (venus sign).

Those are the main signs you would need to know. (Main signs, but you have to know your whole chart)

AND, the Eastern zodiac chart would also have to be changed into 13 animals because of how the Western zodiac changed. No one likes a huge change :\

Cancer: Who wants to come over and have a sleepover?

All signs: MEEEE!

Ophiuchus: Me too!

Sagittarius: Too bad, you aren't coming! *sticks tongue out*

Anna xx