23: You are beautiful

Start from the beginning

"S-Sir... Oh god... Please... Please I'm begging you..." he pants heavily. I slowly move my hand up and down. "What else do you like about yourself, Frankie?" Frank shakes his head. "I- I don't know I just need... Please Gerard... I'll answer it later I promise I want you right now. So badly. Please." he mumbles almost incoherently. I grin. I love how quickly I can turn him on like this.

"Do you want me to fuck you, Frankie?"

"Yes, yes please, Sir. Fuck me."

"You better suck me off first." I order him then. Frank quickly nods. "I'd love to." 

"Fucking slut." I hiss and I get off of him and turn him around. His hands still bound together with my belt. His pants hanging low on his upper legs. His mouth is slightly open because of his heavy breathing, and nothing has looked more obscene than this right now.

And I fucking love it.

"God, baby, come here." I whisper. Frank gets off of the couch and kneels down in front of me. "Can I?" he whispers quietly. I quickly unbutton my pants and pull them down, and do the same to my boxers. I tangle my fingers in his hair and guide him closer towards my groin. When his mouth is close enough, he licks along my length and I moan. "Come on Frankie..." I almost want to say 'You can do much better than this', but fortunately I remember in time that I shouldn't. It would probably trigger him again.

"Such a good boy..." I whisper instead, as he moves a little closer and takes the head of my cock into his mouth. I gasp softly and urge Frank to take me deeper. He does. Hesitantly. I almost forgot that Frank has never had sex with anyone else before me. And he's only given me a blowjob once, so it's not strange that he is a little hesitant. But even though it's only his second time, he's fucking good at it.

"God your mouth..." I breathe out. Frank responds to that by going even further down on me. I groan when I hit the back of his throat. Where the fuck did he learn this? Oh fuck... Frank pulls back after a few seconds and gasps for air. He licks his lips slowly and looks up at me. "Did you like that? Sir?" he whispers softly. I smirk at him and nod. "Oh yeah. I do, Frankie."

With those words, Frank takes me into his mouth again and starts bobbing his head up and down, trying to take me as deep as possible. He hollows his cheeks and swirls his tongue around my cock every so often. I throw my head back and tighten my grip on his hair.

"Oh Frank... You're amazing at this... You're so good for me..." I pant and pull away from him. He blinks at me, and before he can even ask me why I stopped him, I lift him up and walk towards his bedroom. As soon as I lay him down on the bed, I unbuckle the belt and free his wrists. "Undress yourself." I order him. Frank swallows and kicks off his pants and boxers and then sits up to get rid of his shirt.

"So gorgeous..." I whisper. Frank blushes again. "Now get on your knees. Head against the sheets, ass up." Frank moans and moves into the position I want him in. "Hmmm... Such a nice ass baby. It's so pale though. I think I want to make it all nice and red. Would you like that?"

"Very much Sir." Frank chokes out. I chuckle. "Keep your eyes closed, okay?" I whisper softly. Frank nods and closes his eyes. I know he won't disobey me. Blindfolds are fun, but when I am about to hurt my sub, I'd rather see their full facial expressions. Of course Frank is facing the sheets, but I still see a lot. I wouldn't be able to see this much when he'd be wearing a blindfold.

I walk toward Frank's nightstand, where we keep all our toys. Not that we have that much, most of the things are still at my house, but the flogger I'm looking forward to use, is here. I open the drawer and take out the heavy, black flogger. I also take out some lube and a vibrator. Then I close the drawer and walk towards Frank again. He still has his eyes closed. I put down the lube and the vibrator and then trail the ends of the flogger over his spine. "Such a good boy..." I whisper. Frank shivers and puts his ass higher in the air.