Chapter 1: Just A Little Fun

I was sitting in bed, doing homework when Maya knocked on my window and entered my room. Her face were serious, then she approached my bed and sat on it In front of me. "Maya is there something wrong?" I asked her with worry in my voice. She sighed and said "actually, I don't know if it's wrong but i have something to tell you..."
She said looking down at her hands and playing with her thumbs. "You can tell me anything, you know that right peaches?" I started, "and I'm sure whatever it is it ca-" I was stopped by her lips, Finally meeting mine. I've been craving for this feeling since forever! Her lips were so soft and so addicting I could-

Riley's POV

I groaned as I heard the sound of my alarm clock waking me up from a dream that I wished would be my reality. But I know there is a one in a million chance that Maya will love me the same way I love her. But still... I had hope for that one in a million chance.

I pressed my alarm clock so it would stop buzzing and got up. I looked at the time. 6:31. I still had 30 minutes before Maya would come pick me up to go to the subway station to get to school, so I started getting ready. I put on a shirt with the England flag print on it and a black and grey jacket (above) and black ripped skinny jeans. I brushed my hair to the side and I gotta say, I was very happy with my look. Maya knocked on my window and came in. She looked absolutely gorgeous.  She wore a white V-neck T-shirt with a black leather jacket which was fake obviously cause she's a vegetarian (A/N I just had to Xb) and black skinny jeans. She was perfect. I was in love with her for so long I trained myself not to stare but boy, was it hard. "Good morning peaches" I said with a smile to the blonde beauty looking at myself in the mirror for distraction to avoid staring at her. When I didn't hear her answer me I finally turned around to see her staring at me. I could feel myself blushing and seeing Maya blushing even a deeper shade of red than me if it was even possible. 'She was staring at me?' I thought. There was a long moment of silence before one of us spoke up. It was me... Offering her to eat breakfast with me and my family. She agreed and we went downstairs to eat.

"Good morning girls" my mom said as we sat at the table. "Good morning Mrs. Matthews" Maya said with a smile. "Good morning mom" I added, still staring at the blue eyed beauty. I broke my stare to sit at the breakfast table and Maya sat beside me. As we started to eat, I felt a warmth on my thigh. At first I didn't know what it was, but after a few moments I felt finger tips sliding up and down, stroking my thigh. I looked at Maya with surprise and confusion. She just winked at me and smiled before returning to her food, her hand still stroking my thigh.

Everyone finished eating and Maya and I went back to my room. "What was that about?" I asked with hope that she feels the same.
"Just a little fun" she said with a smirk and took little sloppy steps towards me. I took one step towards her. She put her hands on my waist and I put my hands on her neck. she leaned in and kissed me on my lips. I immediately kissed back with passion. She pulled away and smiled. "We should probably go. We don't want to be late for school, I mean with your dad ou-" I cut her off by kissing her. "R-Riley.." She said between kisses. "Mmhhmm" I managed to say as a sign for her to continue. "I- I think.. We shou- mmhm" she finally gave in and kissed Me back. I finally broke the kiss to get air. "We're gonna be late for school!" Maya said with worry.
"Ok ok! Let's go." I said not able to control the grin on my face.

Word count: 727

A:N: Hello everyone! Thanks for reading! Sorry if there are grammar or spelling mistakes if you see one please let me know so I'll fix them. This is the first chapter of this fic hope you like it! Tell me what you think about it and if I should keep writing it. Vote, comment, follow and whatever.

Peace! ✌️