2: Barry Allen - Netflix and Chill..?

A/N: Should I write the second part to "In a Flash" or should I just leave it as a cliffhanger? ;) Also, in this imagine Patty doesn't exist. (obviously) xD

ALSOOO that metahuman guy who made everyone angry and rude just by looking at him wasn't caught yet.. soooo.. That why Barry is mean! xD

Requested by: @pxnksoxls

.

.

.

You walked into your apartment and setting down your overpacked bag and the files you were carrying onto your coffee table, heaving a sigh of relief once the burden was off your shoulders. Walking to the kitchen to see if there was anything to cook or eat in the fridge, you took your phone out of your pocket and answered all of your texts and checked your instagram and snapchat. You looked up when you opened the fridge, but other than the expired milk and a couple other foods that didn't really fit your apetite, the fridge was empty. You frowned, not wanting to go to the grocery store at the moment. Your eyes lit up as you got an idea. 

'PIZZA!' you think to yourself, 'I'll even invite Barry over and we can watch Netflix.'

Aahh... Barry Allen. Your heart fluttered at the thought of Barry. Although he was your best friend and you two acted like brother and sister, you couldn't help falling in love with his emerald green eyes and his bright, adorable smile. Unfortunately, his eyes and heart was set on someone else. Her name was Iris, your other best friend, and better yet, your own sister.... well.. adoptive sister. You were adopted at age five into a family that you looked nothing like, and it was noticable. Iris and your dad, Joe, both had dark skin and musky, chocolate brown eyes whereas you had fair skin with piercing, sea blue eyes. The only thing that was similar with appearance was your raven black hair. Not to mention, Iris was drop dead gorgeous and she knew it where you had barely any self confidence to wear anything that hugged your body. Although you never saw it and hid it behind all the clothing, you were beautiful. And everyone saw it but you. You shook your head, ridding yourself from thinking too deep and put your phone to your ear, calling Barry.

You heard a click and soon after you heard his soft, yet deep voice, "Hey Delaney." You could hear him smile through the phone which made you smile and he spoke once again, "What's up?"

"Oh.. umm..." You lost your train of thought for a moment but remembered and went on, "Oh right! I was gonna order some pizza and maybe watch a movie and I was wondering if you wanted to join?"

He was quiet for a moment, thinking, then he spoke up, "Sure! I'll be over in... ten minutes!"

You nodded, smiling brightly, "Alright! See you soon, bear!"

"See you soon, Del," he said softly and hung up.

 You called the pizza delivery and ordered five pizzas, knowing how fast his metabolism is being The Flash and all. Afterwards, you went to the bathroom and got ready, fixing up your light makeup: a little bit of foundation and powder and some mascara and blush. After you finished your make-up, the pizza came and you set it on your coffee table, clearing off the papers and bags on it before. Walking back to your room, you dressed yourself into nice clothes, a cute top that was a high, long cut that showed off your collarbones and a black skirt. You went to your mirror once again  to re-check to see if you looked good and as if right on cue, the doorbell rang. You walked to the door and opened it, a smiling Barry greeting you.

He looked down at what you were wearing and tsked, "Del. Right now, I want you to go upstairs, take your makeup off, put your hair into a messy bun, and throw on sweatpants and a sweatshirt because I did not come here for a fancy dinner, I came here to see a beautiful girl and eat pizza as we cuddle and watch Netflix, okay?"