Always Had A Thing For Bad Boys [A Draco Malfoy Love Story] (1)

Chapter One

[Year One]

~Monday~

Harry and I walked hand in hand down the hallway.  We were both on our way to Potions class.  Gryffandor's and Slytherins shared it.  I was getting used to the fact that I was a Slytherin.  It wasn't easy but with Harry, it was managable.  Harry and I had been dating a few weeks now.  Actually the day after he snuck out is when we first hooked up.  He was so sweet and so nice, that when he asked me out I just had to say yes. (Him being famous helped matters) A few people stared.  They should be used to it by now.  It had been like 3 weeks.  Get over it!

Although I can see why they would stare and talk.  A Gryffandor and a Slytherin.  Not your typical hook up.  The Slytherin house wasn't so bad.  I made some 'friends'.  If you could even call them that. To me they were Death Eaters in training.  My only friends were Hermione, Ron, Neville, Fred and George, and of course Harry.  Other than them no one has really talked to me.  I don't know, but I had a feeling Malfoy was behind it.  Malfoy has hated me since the very first day of Hogwarts.  Ever since I slapped him.  Oh those were good times.

"Hey want to study later?  We have a big Potions test tomorrow"  Harry asked.

"And I have one for Transfiguration" I said.

"And Herbology" Harry commented.

"Ugh.  Yeah.  Let's study.  We're gunna need it" I said.

"Out of my way Johnson" Malfoy said as he pushed past me and Harry, breaking away our hands.  I glared at him.  Why was he such a jerk?

"Hey Malfoy!  Want another hand print on your face?  The first lasted for...what was it a week?"  I shouted at him.  Malfoy growled and turned out.

"Come on Sam.  He's not worth our time" Harry said pulling me away from him.  Harry and I entered to classroom.  Ron and Hermione were sitting in the back.  I smiled.  Harry and I started to make our way over to them but then Snape stepped in front of us.

"Not so fast.  I will be assigning seats.  Go stand in the back" Snape said in his usual cold voice.  So the entire class got up and went to the back.  Harry and I were standing next to each other.

"Maybe Snape will be nice and let us sit with each other" I whispered to Harry.

"Snape? Nice? It's more likely to see Neville fly" Harry whispered.  I almost laughed but quickly caught myself.

"Something funny Johnson?" Snape sneered.

"No Proffesor" I said.

"Well we will see what's so funny in dentention"

Malfoy smiled coldly my way.  I glared at him.

"Malfoy.  You aswell" Snape said. I nearly went up there and kissed Snape.  I didn't for two reasons.

1. He was Snape

2. He was Snape

I flashed a small smile.

"Potter" Snape sneered his name.

"Here" He pointed to a seat right in front of Snape's desk. Harry gave me a sad look and walked over to the desk. So much for sitting with Harry.

"Johnson.  Since you and Malfoy think this class is a joke, you two will sit next to each other" Snape said. My heart nearky exploded into flames. NO!!!!!

I slowly made my way to the desk Snape pointed to.  Malfoy resentfully sat next to me.  Harry was all the way across the room.

"One rule. No talking to me.  You have a question, ask someone else" I said.  Malfoy didn't say anything.  He just kept staring at the front of the class.  Prat.