2

They were arrived in the studio, to record, wrote a song, and chilling at the free time.

"Your turn." Michael little screaming to Calum while he walk out from the recording room

"What's the song?"

"Broken home." Michael looks unmood today, but his grumpy face still looks cute though.

Calum walk into the recording room, puts his earphone on, standing behind the mic and the stuff.

He's thinking about it again, he cant be focused.

"Hey mum hey dad when did this end? When did you lose your happiness? Im here alone inside of this broken home." Calum sang while reading the lyrics paper

Calum finished his part, he went to the couch and take a paper, pen, and guitar. He started to continuing his own song.

"Another day a painted walls and football on the TV, no one sees me."

He moved his pen on the paper and wrote it. Then his arms played the guitar and looking for a chords. He's gonna loved this song. Because its based on his story.

"What are you writing?" Ashton asked and sitting next to him

"a song." Calum kept looking for a chords

Ashton rolled his eyes, "I know it, Hood. But what's the song?"

"Invisible, its the title."

Ashton nodded his head and reads the paper. He looks little bit confused.

"What's the song telling about?"

"Someone's life who being ignored."

"Who?"

"Someone." Calum fake smiling. His eyes looks upset and all he wants is a hug.

"Okay I should leave, good luck!" Ashton touched Calum's back and left him.

*********

Ashton plays his drumstick when he sitting next to Mikey who singing Carpe Diem, Luke laughs because Mikey's voice, but Calum setting his bass and ignored his friends.

"What the hell is going on?" Luke whispers

"He looks sad." Michael said

"Idk what happen to him." Ash said

Today they had a show in London, Calum looks sad lately. Mikey, Ash and Luke kept asking him what happen, but he said that he's okay. But they know there's something wrong with him.

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

is it boring?:((

but no worries children i'll keep writing lol bc why not?

trust me this story is worth it. *fifth harmony song's played* *i dance*

BTW HAPPY 4 YEARS OF 5 ES OW ES!!1!1! I LOVE YOU BITCHIES. (its on 3 dec but idc)

-vio hood x