A/N

I don't like writing smutt. Me and my friend Aryana (I mentioned her before) talked yesterday, and she is also weiting a book and is considering putting smutt in hers. But the thing is, smutt is just awkward for us to write. It may be fun to read, but writting it is just awful. Think about what the author feels like when they write smutt. *shudder* smutt has taken my eye virginity XD I'm a weirdo. XD Please don't kill me for not writing this for awhile. Aryana is going somewhere and I don't know how long she will be gone for. And I ask her for idea's. And with her gone, where will I get my idea's from? I actually don't know when she will leave either. I'll ask her though. I'm pretty sure no smutt is going to be In the next chapter. Aryana, your the only one that reads this as far as I know. So this is pretty much just going out to you. I NEED IDEA'S ARYANA!!!!!!!!! TALK TO MEH!!!! And you need to write more on your story! Its awesome, but phan is still better than clex XD. If I have any other readers that read this, alex and crystal are from her story, and I ship them. Don't judge, we all ship phan! XD oh I'm so weird.....I'm literally obsessed with phan. Don't believe me? Check my library on here! XD it's all phan except for two stories. Aryana's and a pewdiepie fan fic. Anyone else like pewds? Am I alone? Am I? Poo on you then. I'm 18 and I still say poo. *mental facepalm* XD Well, bye!!!!!! Maybe see y- no I wont see you buttttttttt (hahaha, butt XD) you will see my writing? Idk. Anyways, bye!