Chapter 2

(Picking up from before phil jumped out at dan)

(Phils P.O.V)
I heard shuffling from the other side of the bush I was on. I peeked through the bush and saw a slightly smaller brown haired wolf sitting by a pond. Could he be the enemy? I know he isn't from my pack, so he has to be the enemy. I spring out of the bush, startling the brown furred wolf and making him jump back. But he picks up fast, and gets in a fighting position. I ponce on him easily, considering I'm much bigger than him. His chocolate brown eyes widen as he struggles to get free of my grasp. Then, I hear my wolf screaming in my mind. He is screaming "MATE MATE MATE!!!!!!!". So, is this brown furred wolf my mate? I think so. I can't hurt my mate, so I back off of him, whimpering and my ears go down. I bark something to him when he gets up and sits on his paws. "Sorry for startling you." I say quietly. He looks up and tilts his smaller head in confusion. "Why didn't you attack me?" He asks and I take a deep breath. "Because....I think you might be my mate."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A\N
Hey! I hope that you enjoyed this chapter! I thought this was a good place to end it. Biiiig cliffhanger. I'm sorry but I like cliffhangers! XD check out my friends wattpad account. Her username is Aryana76. Check her out!
-Xoxoxox Faith