chapter 11

Jaces pov:
The warmth was all I could think about as I slowly awoke the next morning. My ass was a bit sore but it was worth it! I snuggled closer to Michaels side before deciding to go and make him breakfast. I wiggled until I slipped out of Michaels arms and squished a pillow into his side. He snuggled with the cushion making me quietly gush as I made my way down the stairs. I made pancakes with bacon. I carried the tray back upstairs and put it on the night stand as I attempted to wake up Michael. Attempted being the key word! I had all but given up but came up with a good idea. I straddled his hips and ground my ass down onto his cock. He shot up in bed and I chuckled at the effect I had on my mate. He groaned and death glared me as I shook my ass in his face. Head grunted and grabbed me to maneuver me into his lap which made mesquite and blush a deep shade of red. He grabbed the pancakes n started feeding me which he seemed to enjoy. Once he had made sure I had had enough he started eating and as soon as the pancakes touched his lips he moaned with the taste making me proud that he liked my cooking so much. He turned to me and just stared at me.
"what are you looking at?" I asked softly.
"your just perfect" he replied with so much love in his eyes. I blushed and turned away but he had other ideas as he grabbed my chin with his fingers and stared into my eyes before pecking my lips. I pulled back and leapt out of his lap, ran out of the room and squealed as I heard his feet pounding behind me. He grabbed my shoulder and I giggled as we tumbled to the floor. I was going to tease him so I pretended to hurt myself Ardwell to rolled over onto my back. I closed myeyes and groaned and Michael rushed over to me to check if I was OK. He hovered his faveabove mine and in a split second I lunged forward and kicked his nose whilst I flipped us over and took off running again. I giggled as he bounded after me. I made a quick turn out of the back door and into the garden whilst I shifted to my Wolf. Michael did to and I let Brynne tale control as Sire forcefully took control.
Brynne's pov
Me and Sire were rolling around and just enjoying lifes simplicities as we playfully nipped and scratched eachother. We decided to take a run and half way through became tired. We stopped at nearby lake and rested...
Part 2 out soon
Thanks for readingx