<2>

The bell rang just as you walked into math, taking your seat by Chelsea. "Where does he sit?" You whispered to your friend reffering to Stiles. "I don't know. He hasn't come in yet" she replies, shrugging her shoulders.

You look around the room once more, just in case she had missed him, then start on your assignment for the day: copying down some formulas that made absolutly no sense. At all.

"Um, is this seat taken?" Someone asks and you look up, seeing Stiles. "What? No, unless you're going to sit there. Then it would be taken..." you go on nervously. Why would he want to sit by me? You think noticing five other empty spots.

"Cool" he sits in the seat cutting you off. "Uh-huh" you say nodding until Chelsea pokes your shoulder. "Y/n what's your problem?" She asks laughing to herself.

After Class-
You walk towards the door but stop once you realize Chelsea isn't coming. You turn around and see her still at the desk taking to Stiles. She's hanging him a note, smiling and laughing. Flirting the thought comes into your head, feeling a bit... jealous? That's stupid I've only just meet him you thinj. As you. Turn to leave Stiles calls for you to wait. Of course he would like Chelsea instead of me. Everyone does. More thoughts come and you just make yourself feel worse so you run out and go to your car, heading home.

-----------------------------
Idk about this chapter but hey, I tried at least XD soorry

Anyway like and comment please!