do fairy's have tails?

fairy tale

There is a princess a prince and a dragon. The princess loved being a princess. From all the attention to the beautiful dresses to the enormous castle that she lived in. She loved the thought of owning her own kingdom one day. All the happiness soon went away however because a dragon came and kidnapped her. He took away her family her friends and her life. Then a prince came to slay the evil dragon and he did so. The prince and the princess fell in love. It was love at first sight. This was her fairy tale.

fairy tail

There is a princess a prince and a dragon. The princess hated being a princess, from all the unwanted attention to the uncomfortable dresses to the enormous castle that she would always get lost in. She was terrified of the thought of owning her own kingdom. It scared her. All her misery soon went away though because she chose to run away. And she met a dragon. He took her to a place where she had friends, family, and gave her a life worth living. Then a prince came to slay the 'evil dragon' but he failed. She hated him. It was hate at first sight. She told him that if he ever even thought about doing this again that they will crush him just like any other enemy. The place she called home the people she called family was called fairy tail.