mine

'miras pov'

Some girls from the guild and I were having a sleepover at lucys apartment. it included me, lissana, levy, erza, juvia, wendy and of course, lucy. It started about four hours ago and we were all tired. Lucy however was the only one to actually fall asleep.

"hey guys didnt lu-chan say that natsu breaks into her house all the time to sleep next to her?" levy asked
OH YEAH!! Please say that he'll do it tonight. I wanna seeeeeeeeee.

"yes i belive that is correct but what it is that i do not understand is how the both of them are still much to dence and do not realise that they love each other!" erza replied with a very good point. They both bounce around their feelings. They refuse to admit that they are in love or that the other loves them.

wendy then spoke up

" um... i think we should just leave them be..... they will come around soon....." she said softly

"yeah i guess" i sighed, upset that i cant play cupid. You have no idea how fun it is. Seeing them all embarrassed. And also the reward isn't only being right about them. It's seeing them happy with the outcome

Soon after that we all decided it would be the better choice if we went to sleep seeing as we had to go to the guild in the morning. It was pretty easy to do so but in the middle of the night i woke up to a shuffling noise in the room. At first I thought someone was robbing Lucy but I laughed softly as I saw a figure make its way to lucys bed and climb in. I waited a few moments to make sure that the figure had fallen asleep then got up. knowing exactly who it was i woke the girls and we all headed to the bed to see.

'lucys pov'

i woke up to the sound of whispering and giggling . i opened one of my eyes to see the girls quietly laughing and staring at me.

"whaaaaaaaat" i asked sleeply

i tried to wipe the sleep out of my eyes but something stopped me. i then realised what they were laughing at.

"natsuuuuuuu let ,me go!!!!!!" i yelled to the sleeping dragonslayer behind me

Natsu was in my bed behind me with his arms around my arms that were at my sides so my waist too, His legs wrapped around mine and his face in the back of my neck. So basically we were spooning. Well, he was spooning me I didn't know until now. This WAS A FORCEFUL ACT I HAD NO PART OF THIS. i think he was smelling me too!

"Mmmm- but lucyyy you smell good. yep he totally was

" well we will just leave 'not so love rival' and natsu-san alone here"

'natsus pov'
I woke up to Lucy screaming my name and a fit of giggles. I hid my face in her neck to hide my blush from the girls that I didn't notice when I first came in here and held on to my Luce tighter. I was upset that she wanted me to let go though. I like cuddles.

I was happy though that the girls decided to leave. Now I can cuddle more!!

I hug her tighter and roll over, moving her as well.

"Mine" I mumble and smile as I hear more giggles and the door close. Good. Cuddle time!!!!!