Hand Wrapping/Fabric(Agni)

Listen too this:
I do not own this video.
I put this song for what suits Agni.

After Mina prince Soma's babysitter had left and married West, Prince Soma had began to grow up and value his servants more but he still felt a missing void as to where Mina used to be so he hired you as a maid to in a way fill that void. You stayed at Phantomhive manor with Prince Soma and Agni who was in charge of the jobs you were to perform.
Tonight you were allowed to come as a guest to Alois Trancy's ball. Alois had decided everyone would play a game called seven minutes in heaven. You had never played this game but new what the game was meant to be played for. You hoped not to get Agni due to the fact you had fallen in love with him and you were afraid to embarrass yourself in front of Agni. You knew Agni's back story and how he used to be until he was rechristened a by Prince Soma. You also saw everyday how loyal and kind Agni was to Prince Soma. You found that this type of loyalty was very rare. These reasons plus how Agni treated you so kind caused you to fall in love with him.
As you approached Alois holding the bag that contained itemshaving been called up you picked out a roll of wrapping's for a hand or leg or other body part. These wrapping's were the same wrapping's Agni used on his right hand. His right hand of God as it was referred to. You approached the large closet with a feeling of nervousness hanging on your shoulders.
"Ms.(Y/N) may I have my wrapping's back, please?" Agni asked you politely. You handed the wrapping's to Agni who used them to re-wrap his right hand. Once he had finished he turned to you.
"Ms. (Y/N) you do understand the games intent yes?" Agni asked you a nervous tone in his voice.
"Yes, Agni I understand the game." You replied back politely to Agni.
"Ms.(Y/N) I would like to confess something of importance to you. Ever since my and your Master Prince Soma and I have came here we have never met truer friends then Sebastian Michaelis and his master Ciel Phantomhive, but when I met you and saw how hard you worked and how even when my could be out of hand sometimes you stayed loyal to us and did not leave when given the chance too such as when you were offered a higher paying job at Trancy manor or should I say here at this manor house. (Y/N) I have fallen in love with your loyalty and more importantly I have fallen in love with you and I would like to court you and ask you to be mine. Will you accept my love?" Agni asked you hoping you would accept. You had tears of joy brimming in your eyes.
"Yes Agni I will be yours forever and always yours." You told Agni happily. Agni gently leaned over and hugged you due to his strength and Height being almost inhuman he was very gentle but he asked one more question.
"May I kiss you (Y/N)?" Agni asked afraid you would say no and hoping you would say yes.
"Yes" You told Agni giving him permission. Agni leaned over and placed a soft and loving but also passionate kiss on your Lips and licked your bottom lip asking to french kiss you politely to which you agreed and he continued to kiss you but now in a less proper manor until you felt a item put on your finger. He pulled back and you saw he had put a silver ring with a citrine stone on your finger.
"(Y/N) I will always love you and through that ring I promise to never leave your side and stay loyal to you. You are my love and my master is my god and Prince." Agni told you. The kind and thoughtful gesture caused you to hug him tightly and you two remained like that the rest of the time in the closet in a loving embrace. When the door was opened it was opened by Prince Soma who chimed in on your and Agni's special moment.
​​​​​​​ "Agni you finally confessed to her, you know Ms.(Y/N) I have been waiting for him to tell you for months . Well at least it worked out. Well your guy's time is up you can come out now." Prince Soma said. That game allowed an everlasting love between you and Agni to begin, that is so strong it will never end.