Chapter 12

Eren's p.o.v

My head is killing me...I faintly opened my eyes to see my apartment. I'm on the floor. I reached and felt my head, I pulled my hand back and it was covered in blood.

I looked around and saw Jean and Levi sitting beside me. Levi is in tears. Thanks for calling an ambulance guys...

"What- happened.." He muttered while picking myself up.

"Eren-"

"Eren!" Levi squealed and wrapped his arms around me. "You're okay!"

"My heads killing me- what happened to me? All I remember is arguing with Jean."

"I have no idea." Jean awkwardly scratched the back I his head.

"Right- Levi why are you crying?" I asked him while he trembled in my arms.

"I'm a fucking idiot that's why!"

"Yeah...?"

"I left Erwin.." He whispered. "I choose you over him..."

"What..? You didn't need to do that-"

"I did! My heart belongs to you Eren! Only you!" He yelled into my chest. "I'm sorry for leaving you all those years ago...I now release that your perfect the way you are as long as you're yourself..."

"Levi..." I tightened my grip on him.

"Take me back Eren..." He said.

"Levi." I began. He looked up at me. I shook my head.

"We can't be together." I told him. "Go back to Eren, if we didn't work before we aren't going to work now-"

"No we will! I promise." He pleaded.

"Levi if he doesn't want you-"

"Shut up Jean!" Levi snapped.

"Levi, i do love you. I really do, I always did. But we want different things, your married , go back to your husband and spend your life with him instead of me..." I gently pushed him of and got up of the floor.

I still felt dizzy from my head wound. I looked down at Levi and Jean who both remand on the ground.

"I want you both you go now..." I told them. "Don't come back.." I whispered.

"what do you mean..?" Levi spoke.

"I mean..I don't want to see use again, you both brought me back to many painful memories...you need to get out of my life..." I tensed up my body and tried not to cry.

"No Eren please-"

"Get out. I can't do this anymore..." I told Levi.

They both got up. Jean push passed Levi and left. Levi still stood there looking at me.

"Eren please, we both love each other! Why can't we work it out-"

"BECAUSE YOU WERE NEVER THERE LEVI! YOU WERENT THERE WHEN I NEEDED YOU!" I screamed. I'm gonna lose it.

"I would of been but-"

"But what?! Because I wanted to be a guy?! Look at you now! You don't give a fuck what I am!"

"LOOK! I'm sorry I left! If I'd of none you were pregnant I would of never left you like that! I would of stayed by your side-"

"But you didn't! You wanted nothing to do with me! You thought I was disgusting-"

"No I never did! I promise you- I just didn't want you to change who you were-"

"We could of talked about it- but no~~ you weren't in the mood for talking were you Levi? You just wanted what you wanted!" I gasped.

"I was young! I just wanted to have a normal life! You were it! Then when you told me you wanted to change I thought, it's ruined...my perfect life was ruined..." He began to cry. "I needed you to help me...not change..."

"Levi, I.am.sorry. For what I did all those years ago, but we can't go back there I'm sorry." I turned around from him.

He came up and wrapped his arms around me from behind. "Please Eren...one more chance, did last night not mean anything to you..?"

"Look last night was a moment of weakness, it was the first time I ever had sex in this body..your the only man I've ever been with..."

"And let me be the last.." He added and tightened his grip.

"No!" He pushed away from him. "I can't live my life, with you in it...you bring back to many memories.." I turned to him and weakly smiled.
"Goodbye Levi.."

"I'm not gonna give up on you.." He said walking backwards.

"Then I suggested you better try."