Chapter 6

Erens p.o.v

I took time of work. I didn't want anyone to see me. Levi's probably told every one by now what I did. Jean keeps calling and coming round but I ignore him. I never want to speak to him again after what he did!

It's been two weeks since I've left my apartment. I don't know when I can or should.

I lay in my bed all day. There's never to do or anything I want to do.

(Knock at door)

I swear to good if that's jean. I get up and go to my door. I look through the keyhole. There's guy in a black hoody with his head down, I can't see his face.

I then opened the door. "Can I help you?" I asked the man.

"Yes you can." He then pushed me into the apartment and locked the door behind him.

"What are you doing?" I gasped as I landed on the floor.

"Your gonna give me some answers." He pulled back his hood and it was Levi.

"Levi! Why are you here?" I got myself up of the ground.

"I said your gonna give me some answers." He glared at me and pushed me down In to a chair.

"Levi I can't I don't want-"

"You've kept a child from me for more then a decade. Your talking if you like it or not." He sat in front of me.

"Fine.." I don't want to do this.

"Tell me the story." He told me.

I took a deep breath and looked him in the eyes. "A few months after we broke up, I went for an appointment to see about my sex change, they told me I was pregnant so I couldn't have it until it was born." I stopped and gripped my hands.

"Go on." Levi nodded.

"I hid my pregnancy from everyone as well as I could for the whole time. Once I was in labor I was given a c-section, and he was born.."

"I have a son?" He smiled. I nodded shyly. "Where is he? Does he look like me? Does he have my hair or eyes?"

"I don't know.."

"What do you mean You don't know?" His smile was fading.

"There were complications.. And he didn't survive very long.." What the hell...

"He died?" He quietly asked.

"Yeah.."

"Jesus!" Levi smacked his face tensely. "I'm sorry I made you tell me all this.."

"It's okay.. I should of told you sooner." Why am I lying to him.

"Is this why you didn't tell me?"

"Yeah, I thought was for the best..I'm sorry." I cried into my hands.  Levi came over and pulled me into his eyes on the floor.

"It's ok. I'm sorry I forced you to tell me." He whispered. I pulled forward and looked at me. I then put my lips to his. He quickly pulled back.

"What are you doing..?" He said quietly. I didn't know what to say, I just cried more in to his arms.

"Eren your as fine as a stick. I'm gonna make you something to eat." He got up and went to my kitchen. He checked the fridge and cupboards and there was nothing.

"You not be to the store in a while?" He smirked.

"I've been scared to go out..incase I'd run Into you.."

"Sorry kid, now come on." He through me some clothes.

"Where we going?" I asked.

"I'm gonna get you some food. We are eating out." He smiled. I returned the smile.