Sequel, Watty Winner, and Other Important Stuffs!

Little late on the draw here but, since this is my first featured book, I wasn't actually sure if I could update it. But for those who don't know yet, OathBlade won a Watty award in "Best Use of Visuals"! Hooray! So I'm expecting that awesome winner's sticker on my cover any day now!

Also, work has started on a second story from the OathBlade universe! I'd had it posted for a while, but since life has made it difficult to write and post more chapters for it, I plan to keep it unpublished until I've finished the story entirely. So there's no real telling when this story will come out, but I will be working on it along with other projects!

I want to thank all of you guys who've been such great readers. Thanks to people pointing out my mistakes I've been able to polish Elery's story into something that's better than anything I've ever written. And your attention to the story has caused it to become such a point of pride in my life. I don't think I could ever thank you guys enough!

Just a couple of small things. I'm thinking of starting a book of fan-made stories. If you liked OathBlade enough that you want to write your own short fanfictions just let me know! If the concept catches on enough, I'll start a book for it and fans can start submitting works! If I like your work enough, I might just canonize it (make it an official part of the lore).

Non-Wattpad news is that I now have a gaming channel on YouTube. If you enjoy Minecraft, or just want to come hang out on the channel and watch my husband and I play games like Diablo 3, Surgeon Simulator, and various other things, please come right on by and subscribe. I'll leave a link in the description, but it's also available on my profile!