41.

Okeyyyy guys.... M sorry but I have to and I want to write all the drama...

Please dont hate me..

Oh and whatever nialler saw on the twitter the pictures of harry is the on the media...

I was just too lazy to describe, and also pretend harry has long hair in those pictures.

Hope you Enjoy...

I felt my body go numb. It was really not what i thought harry would actually do,  i fuckin trusted him with all my heart and soul.

I gave my everything to him and this is what i get in return? 

Thats it. I am done...

So Fuckin done.

He wants to live like this. Live a life of a man whore,  then Fuckin be it. I threw my phone on the wall not caring my brand new i phone 6 broke into pieces.

I rushed towards the main door of MY Apartment grabbed my hoodie and car keys and made my way towards the parking lot.

I sit in my car and turn the engine on and typed 'Stip club' on my GPS and let the GPS guide me to towards the club.

I am going to get laid tonight.
Going to make feel harry just the way he made me feel. I don't fuckin care how management is going to get mad at me. And even my family.

*************************

A/N: do you want the next chappy in Harrys point of view? 

Lemme know...

And ALSOOOO whoever adds me on Snapchat, Instagram or Kik.
Message me and lemme know ur from WATTPAD, one of my readers.
I would LOVE TO TALK YOU ALL YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE.

I could also make a Group on kik. So we all can discuss NARRY.

Haha

Instagram: my_1D_imagines_for_you

Snapchat: Directionah69

Kik: itzz_Mandy69

Vote and Comment ❤

Stay beautiful